Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 09:05 PM   #21
Edward Cullen is soo
Sissy Kinz has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Rude?

It is rude to flag someone for no reason the get in trouble and it takes up the moderators time
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 09:09 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
niki725 is an unknown quantity at this point

yep..... thanks for not calling me ruse anyone (for real that is)

---------- niki725 added 0 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

*rude* not ruse lol

Last edited by niki725; 07-25-2008 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-25-2008, 09:09 PM   #23
Dwight ♥'s Beets.
Gift Guru
Tallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to all

I know what you mean. One time a user yelled at me because I said a celeb was cuter than the one she liked and she thought it was rude and yelled at me. I don't think she red-flagged it, but it's an example of how people red-flag posts that aren't meant to be rude.

I have never red-flagged a post. I really don't look forward to it either. But I see your point. Oh and welcome to WI!
Tallulagirl is offline Male
Old 07-25-2008, 09:11 PM   #24
ITS 2009!
cutedogprincess is on a distinguished road

Yeah people shouldn't go around red flagging people for no reason.
cutedogprincess is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 09:13 PM   #25

thanks and yea...
Old 07-25-2008, 09:14 PM   #26
is cooler than you.
Mrsbuster is just really niceMrsbuster is just really nice

I've been here at WI and I just first off want to say welcome to all the new members here on WebkinzInsider. I hope you have an amazing time here, I've never left it's so much fun! Well anyway, I've been here since almost the start of WI, and I want to say that I've seen some people go all and out on people but I think sometimes if you have seen the person around and thier posts are really nice, I think you should PM them or quote there post and just give them a friendly reminder that you got it take it down a notch but if the person is being rude constantly, that's the time to you flag them down.

Hope this Helped!
Old 07-25-2008, 09:15 PM   #27
Gift Guru
sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

The red flag serves a much greater purpose then just reporting bad stuff. It can also be used for good like to bring a mods attention to somthing that should be posted on the Front Page. Plus it is really not a huge deal to flag for no reason like when I see somthing that I think violates the rules and the flag just makes a mod come look at it and if it is no big deal. It is not like it just puts an instant black mark on the person that made the post.
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #28

yes that is the nice thing too do
Old 07-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #29
CJG-919 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Love_Danielle
YOUR RUDE!!!! NO IM JOKING!!!! no i know what you mean!!! A Person red flagged me once, cuz i said ' oh your avi is interesting!" I mean COME ON!!!!!!!
OMG! Your so rude for calling her rude! Lol just kidding just like you were!
CJG-919 is offline Male
Old 07-25-2008, 09:17 PM   #30
Rising to rockstardo
kyultrox has a spectacular aura aboutkyultrox has a spectacular aura about

Yeah and then there are a million threads about rudeness, people just trying to get rep points! I mean its just a stupid green box! I only have 1 and I don't care. A green box is a green box. Big deal. All these rudeness threads really discourage people from joining wi!
kyultrox is offline Male