Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

Default roleplays.

i think that if someone asks you during a RP where you are you should respectfully tell then where they are and what character you are. it's rude to ignore someone during a RP plus they won't get to enjoy the fun of the roleplay.
sbi
softballipod is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
ohhai i'm robin.~
Webkinz :)

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

Default Re: roleplays.

What do you mean by this? Do you mean people are ignoring others when people ask those questions?

~Shrewfang
Robolo101 is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

yes, like someone is like " (( okay, where are we? )) " and some people just keep going on and ignoring the person. and the person posts more than once so the people who are RP'ing have to have seen it.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:49 PM   #4
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I have had that happen to me before, thank you for the reminder.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Thanks sbi.. this happened to me today
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 10-06-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

Thank you for the reminder. I think we all should be mindful of this.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
Gifted

Cheerleader98 has disabled reputation

I see your point to this, sbi, but, as a once hectically active RPer, I have to disagree. :\

1. By some chance, no, they don't have to have seen it.
2. Maybe the person is a on strict time limit, which leaves no time to reply.
3. Maybe they're having a bad day and can only handle one RP.
4. Possibly they don't want to RP with the person. [With this I understand it seems rude, but it's true.]
5. What if the user is tired of using the same characters over and over again?

I realize ignoring people is wrong, I'll give you that, but, other than that particular reason, I stand strong in my opinion.
Cheerleader98 is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 07:31 PM   #8
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

i see your point. it's really discouraging and you can come off rude if you ignore someone.. i think everyone should get a chance at roleplaying, that's the point.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 10-07-2010, 08:08 PM   #9
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by Cheerleader98
I see your point to this, sbi, but, as a once hectically active RPer, I have to disagree. :\

1. By some chance, no, they don't have to have seen it.
2. Maybe the person is a on strict time limit, which leaves no time to reply.
3. Maybe they're having a bad day and can only handle one RP.
4. Possibly they don't want to RP with the person. [With this I understand it seems rude, but it's true.]
5. What if the user is tired of using the same characters over and over again?

I realize ignoring people is wrong, I'll give you that, but, other than that particular reason, I stand strong in my opinion.
i what you mean, but first time RP'ers (like me ) don't really know how to work all this stuff and its not helping if the person doesn't help the ignored person
Old 10-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #10
ohhai i'm robin.~

Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!Robolo101 is not just visiting!

I really don't care if people ignore me, but when I first started, I would go |!!!!| and stuff
The thing is, some people get soooo hung up in the RP, and don't look at other's posts. Sorry that you feel this way.

~Shrewfang
Robolo101 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
rexfordd. ♥