Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 02:38 PM   #1
♥♥♥
Webkinz :)

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

Default Role play question.

Why do you have to have the role play thread approved? Why can't you just make one? Is there a problem with just making one?
I want to make my own role play, but wait I can't.
Why? Why can't you just make one with out it being approved.
BananaPop is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 03:41 PM   #2

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Default Re: Role play question.

That is my EXACT same question, so I'm with you on this one......
I don't know!! SOrry...
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 03:50 PM   #3
Banned
icecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wondericecube730 wows us all with wonder

Here's my opinion. Why don't we zoom in a little and put things in perspective.

If it was just free-for-all, roleplays would just be spam with a plot. Things would be way out of line, there would be innapropriate material, and a lot of hurt feelings because people didn't join their roleplay. The mods love us, and they didn't wanna see that happen. They wanted to make it cool, functional, and fun! WOuld you rather roleplay in a place you get ignored, or a well-organized functional roleplay?

That's just my opinion. Ice's opinion is not law
icecube730 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:40 PM   #4
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

A while ago, everyone was able to make roleplays whenever they wanted. But the Members Creation was filled with pages and pages of roleplays, and the mods and admins couldn't moderate them all. So they decided to keep the section organized, and made a roleplay section with pre-approved roleplays. It makes it easier for them to moderate everything and to make sure nothing is going wrong.

Hope this helped.
Catza is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:44 PM   #5
olves Rock

IluvmyChihuahua will become famous soon enough

Basically what Catza said .

It was a little crazy awhile back , so the mods figured something out to organize it !

If it helps , PM your RP idea to one of the mods and it could get approved , or see if someone ( Thankies Catza ! XD ) will let you have joint RP with them !
IluvmyChihuahua is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:53 PM   #6

alshaer2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with icecube
Old 10-05-2008, 04:54 PM   #7
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

Your welcome, Chi!

To get considered, you should try coming up with something interesting and different. We have many Wolf and Warrior Cat roleplays already, so use your imagination and think of something cool people would like to join!
Catza is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:56 PM   #8
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

The people above me pretty much summed it up good. The mods and admins couldn't keep track of all the roleplays, constantly being posted. Many of the school ones, even some of the animal ones, had innapropiate content. It was too hard to handle. I personally think they made a very good descision- I mean, they could have banned all the roleplays! But no, they're still accepting roleplays. If you have an idea, PM it to one of the mods or admins- I recommend Smitchell or Larkrose, as they are in charge of that stuff. Good luck, and remember, even if it doesn't get approved, there will be other chances, right? For now, just join an existing roleplay, they're tons of fun.

And after all- Webkinz Insider is a Webkinz forum, am I correct?
Old 10-06-2008, 08:55 AM   #9

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

Oh, I see how it goes now.....
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Old 10-06-2008, 09:33 AM   #10
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Catza pretty much just explained it all... and it isnt THAT big of a little step to get it approved! Just PM a mod/admin! =]
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Closed