Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
I is the Greatest!!!
Webkinz :)

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default This is Ridiculous!!

OK I adopted a Lil' Kinz Hippo yesterday on to an Asian account and all night I had a very hard time logging in it kept logging me out. And when I finally got on I NEVER got any of my pet items from the Loot boxes. And when I was trying and am still trying to turn on the phone it kicks me off. What in the world is Ganz doing. I'm thinking I will never buy another Webkinz Product again not if I don't get what comes with my pet and they don't get their system fixed. This really upsets me I have spent so much money on Webkinz and other product to have this many frustrations. It's supposed to be calming and relaxing. GEEEEE!!!!!
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2008, 01:12 PM   #2

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

Default Re: This is Ridiculous!!

I am really sorry to hear that you didn't recieve the standard gifts. I had problems with my Asian acct. yesterday as well. After everything was up and running again, and I thought things would be fixed...haha...what a fool I was to think that!

Anyway I kept getting booted off as well. And when I did get my phone up and running (I had to go into my room for it to finally turn on) it never let me play in the tournament area. It just kept waiting for someone to play. So than I logged into both Asian accts at the same time and tried to invite 1 acct to play against the other. Both accts. were showing up as on and in the same color zone, but it would not actually invite. And normally it does. I frequently play each acct against the other in Atomolicious to get KC in both acct. My version of multitasking. So you are not alone with WW logging you off or the phone issues.

Sorry I was the one that misread and went on about the POM and I know that it is the polar bear...I don't know how I misread that badly
I am so sorry that your thread was messed up by my post...I deleted the POM part
I hop all has worked out and that you were able to talk to a human from GANZ
Again sorry for confusing everyone

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-06-2008 at 07:28 PM.. Reason: Confused readers
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 04:30 PM   #3
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Hi Bromsisa, I did get the $2000.00 but It won't even show my Pet Bio. How odd is that? Can't get into my room it logs me out. So far I have earned $5500.00 playing games and transferring items I don't want from other accounts to get money. I'm thinking I might have to transfer the items I sent to new account back to the older accounts then have them start me all over. What a waste but at least I will get my pet items. Thanks for listening. I needed to vent BIG TIME.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:33 PM   #4
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

well, for starters, unless i am confused about the asian timezone change, the hippo is no longer pet of the month

and this is a very strange glitch, but i would give ganz time. there is no reason to completely give up on webkinz because of a glitch. just call ganz or wait a few days i have a friend who had this happen, and he just called ganz and it was sorted out
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #5
I is the Greatest!!!

Donation Award 

I have 73 pets I'm not new to WW just here. I have never had any problem like this where I don't get anything at all. So I have every reason to be upset. SORRY. I'm not taking it out on anybody just need to vent. SORRY. Oh I know that the Hippo is not the POTM.
Old 12-05-2008, 04:49 PM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
OK I adopted a Lil' Kinz Hippo yesterday on to an Asian account and all night I had a very hard time logging in it kept logging me out. And when I finally got on I NEVER got any of my pet items from the Loot boxes. And when I was trying and am still trying to turn on the phone it kicks me off. What in the world is Ganz doing. I'm thinking I will never buy another Webkinz Product again not if I don't get what comes with my pet and they don't get their system fixed. This really upsets me I have spent so much money on Webkinz and other product to have this many frustrations. It's supposed to be calming and relaxing. GEEEEE!!!!!
The Asian time is ahead of us by a day, CHRISBILL. Bob is right. Today is the 7th in Asia, yesterday would have been the 6th. The Pet of the Month is now the Polar Bear.
Got it! just read what you wrote, sorry.

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

Ok, if that is the case, then did you adopt your 10+ pet on that account? It means no room, no bonus box, but you do get a Superbed box and the items are in your dock instead because the Graphics only support three placings for items.

---------- Dixiecup added 5 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

Oh...I am so sorry about this, I REALLY should read more of what people say.
I am gathering that this is a NEW account with a LIL kinz hippo ONLY adopted to the account. It is a NEW account, right?
If this is the case CALL Ganz an have them sort this out. I had a problem a while back with a Retriever card and I decided to use it to start an Asian account and I had EXACTLY what happened to you. I locked me totally out of the room and I got NOTHING! Call 1-866-WEB-KINZ and keep hitting that zero until you get a REAL person on the line. They CAN fix this one VERY quickly! If you leave a detailed message, they will get back to you and have it sorted out in a FLASH!

Last edited by Dixiecup; 12-05-2008 at 04:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #7

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I had it happen once before a while ago and I sent them an e-mail. They called me the next day and I got all the missing items and they even let me pick the exclusive item I wanted for the trouble. There cust service people usually try very hard to keep us happy when possable. Now if we could just get the programers on line all would be great.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 12-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #8
I is the Greatest!!!

Donation Award 

Yes Dixiecup it is a new account and I called and called and called Ganz and hit 0 so many times I still NEVER spoke to a human. I did leave a message. I know that the Lil' Kinz Hippo IS NOT THE POTM. When I put loot bags I meant to say just to clarify ANY ITEM THAT COMES WITH MY PET. Like I said I'm not talking this out on anybody I just needed to vent. I can't talk to my Husband he HATES Webkinz and doesn't understand why I play. (It's a waste of time and energy when other things need to be done he says). All I have are my friends here on WI who understand why I play and how addicted it is. So I guess I could say "MY FELLOW ADDICTS". LOL. Oh any other time I've had problems I would call Ganz and talk to 1(one) certain Tech Support but now I can't even get through to her. BIG BUMMER.

Last edited by CHRISBILL; 12-05-2008 at 07:19 PM.. Reason: Forgot to add.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:41 PM   #9

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
Yes Dixiecup it is a new account and I called and called and called Ganz and hit 0 so many times I still NEVER spoke to a human. I did leave a message. I know that the Lil' Kinz Hippo IS NOT THE POTM. When I put loot bags I meant to say just to clarify ANY ITEM THAT COMES WITH MY PET. Like I said I'm not talking this out on anybody I just needed to vent. I can't talk to my Husband he HATES Webkinz and doesn't understand why I play. (It's a waste of time and energy when other things need to be done he says). All I have are my friends here on WI who understand why I play and how addicted it is. So I guess I could say "MY FELLOW ADDICTS". LOL. Oh any other time I've had problems I would call Ganz and talk to 1(one) certain Tech Support but now I can't even get through to her. BIG BUMMER.

You are in very good company, my husband hates Webkinz, too.
He refer to Webinzworld as Wierdzoworld.

And he used to complain all the time. And I know not to complain to him...this is the only place I can complain or get excited about a new item and etc....the only exception is with the kids when he isn't home. Lol

Last edited by bromsisa; 12-07-2008 at 09:55 AM..
bromsisa is offline Female
Closed