Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #81
Hahaha!!!
Webkinz :)

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Sorry if I offended anyone here.
i agree with you. what you said before i mean
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #82

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Sorry if I offended anyone here.
No you didn't offended anyone
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 10:16 PM   #83
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

View Post Originally Posted by coolio101
WI is a WEBKINZ fan site. Does that mean there are users out there as young as 7 or 8? I think so! So please, stop bashing on the staff just because the rules are TOO STRICT. No one's making you guys come on here, it was your choice, not the staff's choice, not our choice. Your choice completely. SO please, just stop bashing on it, and leave if you don't want to be on here.

Well, didn't you WANT to be a member? WI is one of the safest forums out there. And if you don't like it simply because the rules are just too strict for YOUR SAFETY, then go on some other site where they don't care as much about your safety as Webkinz Insider does.

I definitely don't agree with that. Being a Mod or an Admin is hard enough! How is it a shame that they want to keep WI safe? Just leave if you don't even want to be here - no one's making you come on here. It's YOUR choice.
Standing up for webkinz_forever;
Don't say that to Ari. Do you know how HARD to is to be HER? She's in charge of who knows how many things from websites!
And she's AMAZING at it!
She has to convert an entire website with millions of replies and.. hey. IT'S NERVWRACKING. I can tell it! I've never seen Ari this nervous-y.
So you can't go up and talk to her like that. Quite sorry.
But I don't know how hard it is to be just like her but.. I don't wanna ever get there. It's hard to be her, and I know it.

Sorry. Had to express my feelings, here.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 07-26-2010, 10:19 PM   #84

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I have been reading this whole thread, and I have to say...

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!
Your all saying "No I disagree" but then its "I agree" but then it "no that wouldnt be right"

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
Standing up for webkinz_forever;
Don't say that to Ari. Do you know how HARD to is to be HER? She's in charge of who knows how many things from websites!
And she's AMAZING at it!
She has to convert an entire website with millions of replies and.. hey. IT'S NERVWRACKING. I can tell it! I've never seen Ari this nervous-y.
So you can't go up and talk to her like that. Quite sorry.
But I don't know how hard it is to be just like her but.. I don't wanna ever get there. It's hard to be her, and I know it.

Sorry. Had to express my feelings, here.
I agree. If I got a reply saying "I definitely don't agree with that. Being a Mod or an Admin is hard enough! How is it a shame that they want to keep WI safe? Just leave if you don't even want to be here - no one's making you come on here. It's YOUR choice." I would feel like I just got a slap in the face.

Last edited by Secret Ninja; 07-26-2010 at 10:22 PM..
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 10:20 PM   #85

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Juicy Couture
I don't get why everyone is whining the rules haven't changed one bit. They're actually just being enforced, you won't believe how much slack we were getting before. honestly, IMHO the rules should be left alone. the rules have always worked, why change them now?
We aren't whining! like Rottie said we are standing up for our selfs. Some of us members are getting mature and getting tired being treated as a littlw kid!
Old 07-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #86

View Post Originally Posted by Secret Ninja
I have been reading this whole thread, and I have to say...

THIS IS MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!
Your all saying "No I disagree" but then its "I agree" but then it "no that wouldnt be right"

I agree. If I got a reply saying "I definitely don't agree with that. Being a Mod or an Admin is hard enough! How is it a shame that they want to keep WI safe? Just leave if you don't even want to be here - no one's making you come on here. It's YOUR choice." I would feel like I just got a slap in the face.
On Ninja I agree with you this is Madness!!! I get slapped in the face on sometimes.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #87
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
We aren't whining! like Rottie said we are standing up for our selfs. Some of us members are getting mature and getting tired being treated as a littlw kid!
exactly.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:21 PM   #88

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
This has to be a kid friendly site. That's what Justin, Wendy and Kevin planned WI to be when they made this site.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 10:23 PM   #89

This has to be a kid friendly site. That's what Justin, Wendy and Kevin planned WI to be when they made this site.
I knew it was kid friendly and not family friendly!
Old 07-26-2010, 10:24 PM   #90
Hahaha!!!

i respect that but they kinda got to think of us older members. i mean even if they made another site just for kids at least 10 and up that would be awesome because we wouldn't have rules getting stricter!
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, buzz buzz, code wowewe, crashkittenjr was here!, emma!, g was here, goldendoodle, hellowi, munchies, ricky, rylee roo loves you!, shootforthemoon♄, smo was here!, t.r., the shinigami queen, van is with this motion, wowzer