Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #61
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
One of the problems on here is you make great friends and then you have to find another way to converse before one of you gets banned and leaves WI, or before you get sick of having to keep things dumbed down to something six-year-olds could read. I guess.

Mia? Agree with me? What is the world coming to? xD
Apparantly Ari, a brief end.
Everyone, panick. xDDDDD
View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
I just had a funny thought.

Maybe these things aren't in the rules because the mods are just like us?

Bob: this should be in the rules.
Tom: no, that's too strict.
Bob: but I said so!
Sally: I agree with Tom, it's too strict.
Pete: no, it should be in the rules, that's a good rule.
Steve: yeah, it is!
Katherine: no, what kind of rule is that? What you're trying to ban is harmless!
*huge internet fight breaks out, nothing is solved, and in the end, some mods don't ban it, and some mods do*

Haha, wow. xD
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #62

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by Juicy Couture
i don't agree with this at all. sorry.
people are entitled to they own opinions and if you don't like it, ignore it. this would cause some problems for wi and possibly girl the people who don't like the rules on wi now even more reason to dislike wi. i understand that is gets annoying but, you don't have to pay them any mind or read what they say. [:
I agree with you. It is our opinions.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #63
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

WI is a WEBKINZ fan site. Does that mean there are users out there as young as 7 or 8? I think so! So please, stop bashing on the staff just because the rules are TOO STRICT. No one's making you guys come on here, it was your choice, not the staff's choice, not our choice. Your choice completely. SO please, just stop bashing on it, and leave if you don't want to be on here.

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Because there are a lot of negative things to say about it.....but maybe that's just me.
Well, didn't you WANT to be a member? WI is one of the safest forums out there. And if you don't like it simply because the rules are just too strict for YOUR SAFETY, then go on some other site where they don't care as much about your safety as Webkinz Insider does.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
Threads we can and can't make just sounds... annoying, to tell the truth. Can't make? Sure. Put injuries, dating advice, and what to do with an injured animal on that list. (I don't think friendship and family advice should be banned. Seriously?) But putting a list of threads that are allowed? That's sorta like having certain sentences to choose from in KinzChat or whatever.

I have every right to be mad at the staff members if I want to. I'm under the belief that sometimes they make mistakes and yes, I think this site is way too strict. I think it's a shame, but more rules would just be the icing on the cake. Only, not in a good way.

All I'm doing is rambling so I'll shut up now.
I definitely don't agree with that. Being a Mod or an Admin is hard enough! How is it a shame that they want to keep WI safe? Just leave if you don't even want to be here - no one's making you come on here. It's YOUR choice.

Last edited by coolio101; 07-26-2010 at 09:24 PM..
Old 07-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #64

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by coolio101
Well, didn't you WANT to be a member? WI is one of the safest forums out there. And if you don't like it simply because the rules are just too strict for YOUR SAFETY, then go on some other site where they don't care as much about your safety as Webkinz Insider does.

I definitely don't agree with that. Being a Mod or an Admin is hard enough! How is it a shame that they want to keep WI safe? Just leave if you don't want to be here- no one's making you come on here. It's YOUR choice.
Webkinz post and town are safe too! There are safe fourms out there. WI isn't the only fourm.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 09:19 PM   #65
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
Webkinz post and town are safe too! There are safe fourms out there. WI isn't the only fourm.
I know that. And I'm not just talking about Webkinz sites. I'm talking about all of them. And I did say "one of them."
Old 07-26-2010, 09:29 PM   #66

Juicy Couture has disabled reputation

haha, i don't know why this is some big argument. rules are rules some people are going to like them, some aren't. deal with it. i think the rules should stay the way they are now, they've been the same since wi first opened. just leave them be.
Juicy Couture is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 09:31 PM   #67
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

WI is a WEBKINZ fan site. Does that mean there are users out there as young as 7 or 8? I think so! So please, stop bashing on the staff just because the rules are TOO STRICT. No one's making you guys come on here, it was your choice, not the staff's choice, not our choice. Your choice completely. SO please, just stop bashing on it, and leave if you don't want to be on here.

I definitely don't agree with that. Being a Mod or an Admin is hard enough! How is it a shame that they want to keep WI safe? Just leave if you don't even want to be here - no one's making you come on here. It's YOUR choice.
Just because other sites aren't as strict, it doesn't mean that they don't care about your safety Be sure you know what you're talking about before saying anything. The reason why WI has to be so strict is because of the age differences here. Smaller communities are easier to monitor so that's why they're less strict over there. If anything happens, a mod/admin can solve the problem easily. If you don't agree with this site's rules, simply go to another one.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 09:36 PM   #68
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Every site cares just as much about your safety as the last. And let's not turn this into an argument.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 09:38 PM   #69
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Juicy Couture
haha, i don't know why this is some big argument. rules are rules some people are going to like them, some aren't. deal with it. i think the rules should stay the way they are now, they've been the same since wi first opened. just leave them be.
Exactly. This doesn't need to be an argument at all. Rules haven't changed much since WI first started. No one is preventing you from leaving. You have a choice here, and instead of complaining, find somewhere else you feel more comfortable in.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #70
gangnam style

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Sorry, but I don't really agree. WI is way too strict already, and adding these rules would only make things worse. In fact, WI is the most strict forum I've ever been to before. And we also should have the right to say whether we like a website or not.
If I'm reading this right, it seems like your saying, "if I don't like this website I'll just tell everyone." While that's not a terrible idea, doing things like that hurt the site's reputation. If you don't like the site, just don't go on it anymore.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, buzz buzz, code wowewe, crashkittenjr was here!, emma!, g was here, goldendoodle, hellowi, munchies, ricky, rylee roo loves you!, shootforthemoon♥, smo was here!, t.r., the shinigami queen, van is with this motion, wowzer