Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #41
pee queen
Webkinz :)

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
Threads we can and can't make just sounds... annoying, to tell the truth. Can't make? Sure. Put injuries, dating advice, and what to do with an injured animal on that list. (I don't think friendship and family advice should be banned. Seriously?) But putting a list of threads that are allowed? That's sorta like having certain sentences to choose from in KinzChat or whatever.

I have every right to be mad at the staff members if I want to. I'm under the belief that sometimes they make mistakes and yes, I think this site is way too strict. I think it's a shame, but more rules would just be the icing on the cake. Only, not in a good way.

All I'm doing is rambling so I'll shut up now.
I agree with you.

Once my post got deleted because:
I quoted someone and didn't post nothing under it,I didn't post anything because-it was exactly what I was going to say,and yes I got sorta angry whenever it was deleted.
webkinzro is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 06:36 PM   #42
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

one time i got a poll deleted when i was still making the poll. the reason it got deleted was - there was no poll attached >.<
Old 07-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #43
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
one time i got a poll deleted when i was still making the poll. the reason it got deleted was - there was no poll attached >.<
wow,that's err weird
webkinzro is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #44
Gift Guru

kittycats10 is a forum hero
kittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum herokittycats10 is a forum hero

Dear WI Members,

I simply do not agree that WI's rules are too strict. I think all of WI's rules are good and necessary. We do need to protect the younger users here, and rules are the only way that can happen. Without the rules, people would post bad things willy-nilly all over the site, thereby contaminating it. How would you feel if a young child saw something scary or inappropriate here, and he had nightmares about it? It is for this reason that the staff has rules on what kinds of threads can be posted.

You have to remember that the purpose of WI is mainly on Webkinz. Webkinz is a children's website, which attracts the attention of teens and adults alike. But because Webkinz is directed to younger audiences, WI needs to keep its posts in check. It is our job as children, teens, and young adults to respect our elders, and follow their rules. Maybe we don't agree with all the rules, but they are still necessary. Take for example a child begging for ice cream after his bedtime. His parents, of course, wouldn't let him have it because they do need him to sleep that night. At the time he might cry, throw a fit, and think it's unfair, but when he is older, he'll look back and see that his parents' rules were good and necessary. This is like the rules on WI. Maybe you don't agree with them now, but in the long run, you might look back and agree with me, the staff, and many other members that they are rules worthy to be followed.

Sincerely,
Kitty
kittycats10 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 07:19 PM   #45
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

What I'm saying is, the rules are unnecessarily strict. You can't, for the most part, say anything negative about WI, or have links to any other webkinz fansites for example. These rules are neither good nor necessary.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-26-2010, 07:27 PM   #46
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Thankyou for posting this, dotdotduck... I beleive some people are getting annoyed with the rules, and just have to realize that WI has rules to keep this website safe. It's not some website like Facebook, where you post things about yourself and anything you want. It is a website about Webkinz. You can say virtualy anything webkinz. There are only rules about off topic posts and etc.! If people disagree with the rules, they should not go around saying WI is stupid or bashing one of the mods or admins. And, if you have opinions on the rules, or even on another WI member, just keep it to yourself.

Anyway, thanks dotdotduck... rep.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #47
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I think WI is fine. They only delete/close things to keep us safe and because they might be innapropriate/or offensive. Anyway, the WI rules have'nt changed in a long time, so how are they getting stricter? Because, if people ask for medical advice, the staff probably didn't realize this earlier, but some people's adivce could hurt you or get you sick. They just want to keep you safe.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #48
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
What I'm saying is, the rules are unnecessarily strict. You can't, for the most part, say anything negative about WI, or have links to any other webkinz fansites for example. These rules are neither good nor necessary.
but.. why would you need to say anything negative about WI?
softballipod is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #49
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

So we can't simply ask the staff members WHY our threads were closed?
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-26-2010, 08:01 PM   #50
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by sarocks7
I think WI is fine. They only delete/close things to keep us safe and because they might be innapropriate/or offensive. Anyway, the WI rules have'nt changed in a long time, so how are they getting stricter? Because, if people ask for medical advice, the staff probably didn't realize this earlier, but some people's adivce could hurt you or get you sick. They just want to keep you safe.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, buzz buzz, code wowewe, crashkittenjr was here!, emma!, g was here, goldendoodle, hellowi, munchies, ricky, rylee roo loves you!, shootforthemoon♄, smo was here!, t.r., the shinigami queen, van is with this motion, wowzer