Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 08:38 PM   #351
Webkinz :)

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

I think a WI for older kids is a good idea, but would probably be accepted the same way as when people suggest making a part of the forum for certain ages only. I just don't think it will be allowed. If it does happen, expect it to take a long time. You will have probably lost interest in webkinz by then. But good idea!
geros9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2010, 08:40 PM   #352
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by rottweilergirl
thanks for writing this it was worth logging on a replying to this

by the way a lot of people are on strike including me, but i had to log in because my friend on facebook saw this awesome post and i had to log in to reply to it

I agree with everything you said by the way, at least if they can't let a couple things for the older people like putting hugs and had holding in our stories thay could at least make a Webkinzinsider for 12 years and older, i mean it would be the same thing only for older kids and less stricter rules, so everyone would stop complaining and putting people down... even i'd stop complaining.

I'M SUGGESTING THIS STRONGLY!! MAKE A WI FOR OLDER KIDS!!!!!!!! I MEAN COME ON! YOU GUYS ALREADY HAVE.. WHAT FIVE WEBSITES?! MAKE ANOTHER FOR THE SAKE OF NOT LOSING ALMOST EVERY SINGLE MEMBER YOU GUYS HAVE!!!!
I believe Justin and Wendy wanted this site to be for all ages. That's the special part of WI. And I deleted the word in the quote you shouldn't have put in there. WI is for all ages, and I don't think Justin and Wendy will be changing their minds anytime soon. I'm sorry, but that post you just made was a very strong opinion.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:40 PM   #353
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by suneshin3
I don't think it's off topic.. people are discussing experiences they had, we are still talking about the WI rules and the bottom line it still the same
lol. Did people actuallly read and comprehend the entire first post? DDD was asking for the written rules to be longer and include all the "unwritten" ones. She wasn't saying that the rules should be less strict, which is what most people are talking about. That's why it is getting off topic.
Old 07-31-2010, 08:48 PM   #354
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by coolio101
I believe Justin and Wendy wanted this site to be for all ages. That's the special part of WI. And I deleted the word in the quote you shouldn't have put in there. WI is for all ages, and I don't think Justin and Wendy will be changing their minds anytime soon. I'm sorry, but that post you just made was a very strong opinion.
if it isn't censored, i do consider it ok..

and thanks for the compliment [about the strong opinion].. but i still think they should make one... or they're member numbers will go down because it's mostly older kids that are uiting..
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 08:49 PM   #355

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

by the way a lot of people are on strike including me, but i had to log in because my friend on facebook saw this awesome post and i had to log in to reply to it

I agree with everything you said by the way, at least if they can't let a couple things for the older people like putting hugs and had holding in our stories thay could at least make a Webkinzinsider for 12 years and older, i mean it would be the same thing only for older kids and less stricter rules, so everyone would stop complaining and putting people down... frick even i'd stop complaining.

I'M SUGGESTING THIS STRONGLY!! MAKE A WI FOR OLDER KIDS!!!!!!!! I MEAN COME ON! YOU GUYS ALREADY HAVE.. WHAT FIVE WEBSITES?! MAKE ANOTHER FOR THE SAKE OF NOT LOSING ALMOST EVERY SINGLE MEMBER YOU GUYS HAVE!!!!
Thanks You'll probably about the only person who's gonna agree with me. Your always gonna be my best friend I do agree, make a site for us older kids.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 09:04 PM   #356

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

I think that new rules should be enforced, if they are going to delete threads and not tell us even when we ask nicely, there should be a rule for it. I think that the moderators and admins really need to take a stand and decide on this.
Lightning is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 09:11 PM   #357
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

I agree with everything you said by the way, at least if they can't let a couple things for the older people like putting hugs and had holding in our stories thay could at least make a Webkinzinsider for 12 years and older, i mean it would be the same thing only for older kids and less stricter rules, so everyone would stop complaining and putting people down... ---- even i'd stop complaining.

... very rude.
NO ONE is making you come here. if you don't like it, we are not forcing you to join and log in.
There is NO need to make a webkinz insider for people 12 years and older, someone could lie about their age and reveal info and such and such.
The rules are not strict. I don't know how many times I, and other members, have said that they are for YOUR safety.
It doesn't matter if a child hears about hugging and holding hands on a different website, they shouldn't be learning it from a WEBKINZ based website. The mods and admins can't control what they see on different websites; but they can here.
How would you feel if you were a mother, allowing your 9 year old daughter on this webiste. They heard about kissing and/or holding hands and hugging AND seeing "Jacob" with no shirt on. Now, would you be happy what your child saw?

My opinnion

View Post Originally Posted by Lightning
I think that new rules should be enforced, if they are going to delete threads and not tell us even when we ask nicely, there should be a rule for it. I think that the moderators and admins really need to take a stand and decide on this.
sorry to say this but they are not super heros. they are human, heck, there is only like 10 or so of them.
some of those rules are kinda commen sense...
softballipod is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 09:38 PM   #358
Hahaha!!!

rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
If ya guys want us to leave then fine you WIN! You win! I'm finish with this!! I'm DONE! I tried so hard to be nice but i'm done!!!! You guys WIN! i hope your happy. and welcome
no... well this is just a plain example of whats going to happen repeatedly in the future.
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 10:20 PM   #359

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
... very rude.
NO ONE is making you come here. if you don't like it, we are not forcing you to join and log in.
There is NO need to make a webkinz insider for people 12 years and older, someone could lie about their age and reveal info and such and such.
The rules are not strict. I don't know how many times I, and other members, have said that they are for YOUR safety.
It doesn't matter if a child hears about hugging and holding hands on a different website, they shouldn't be learning it from a WEBKINZ based website. The mods and admins can't control what they see on different websites; but they can here.
How would you feel if you were a mother, allowing your 9 year old daughter on this webiste. They heard about kissing and/or holding hands and hugging AND seeing "Jacob" with no shirt on. Now, would you be happy what your child saw?

My opinnion

sorry to say this but they are not super heros. they are human, heck, there is only like 10 or so of them.
some of those rules are kinda commen sense...
In my opinion you were being kinda rude. Reading that is a slap in the face.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 10:44 PM   #360
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

The rules in place are pretty clear. Mods and Admins all enforce the rules that are there. Judgment calls sometimes need to be made. The same basic rules will always remain, and the most basic rule is that this is a family friendly forum. If members outgrow that, there are plenty of other places to pursue different interests. But we always want our members to be happy. For now anyway, this thread is closed. It's definitely being looked at and we appreciate all the passionate discussion that has taken place, but getting argumentative with each other is not productive. WI Rocks and so do all of YOU.

Last edited by Jennielou; 08-01-2010 at 12:56 AM..
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, buzz buzz, code wowewe, crashkittenjr was here!, emma!, g was here, goldendoodle, hellowi, munchies, ricky, rylee roo loves you!, shootforthemoon♄, smo was here!, t.r., the shinigami queen, van is with this motion, wowzer