Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 10:29 AM   #331
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurl
What's the Open Mike supposed to be for then?

Dude- look at the rules. It strictly says no date talk.
jaspyr is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2010, 10:50 AM   #332

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

What's the Open Mike supposed to be for then?
The Open mike is for off topic discussion (things not related to the other areas, or webkinz) that is:

A.) Appropriate for WI and everyone who participates in our forums. And B.) Follows the rules of our site & that section. Just like the other sections on WI, we do ask that if you post you follow the rules of that section. There are plenty of topics in the open mike that are appropriate and fun for everyone. Its not just for one item to discuss, but many of them.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 11:30 AM   #333
Webkinz :)

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

venting about a boyfriend.
No, its not for that....
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 11:31 AM   #334

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

Well kids should know who to trust or who not to. If they don't, don't be on the internet chatting freely with other users. I don't know that any of you are random creepers. Parents should be telling their kids what to do and not to do on the internet. Learn something about it before you use it. I think posting state, age, weight, and height don't matter. MANY MANY MANY other people could have the exact same thing. Anything else, would be bad. But again, it's the kid's responsibility to know what to say.
That's why WI has rules, to stop children from telling info.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 12:14 PM   #335
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
I disagree, then there will be a whole bunch of 7 year old's going around saying "look i got a boyfriend!" and so on. There is a time and place for that stuff, and the time is not when you're a little kid and the place shouldn't be WI.
My kindergartener study buddy has a boyfriend. That ship has sailed for all the little kids I know. The world is a sick place and the rules are there to keep you safe. At least they didn't learn it from WI. Perhaps we can keep a few of these little kids from this fate. (PS My neighborhood is very bad I might move soon though)
Akawah8 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 02:40 PM   #336
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

3. WI is not a place for dating advice. Polls like "does he like me" or "who should I date" or "what do you look for in a guy" are just going to be deleted, so please don't start them.

Sorry, but I had to post this. It's from the rules in the Poll section (created by AnthonysMommy), but this counts for ALL parts of WI. If you don't believe me you can go check here. Especially the part where I bolded and italicized. You had to agree to the rules when you joined WI and this is one of them you had to agree to.
And I put this thread back up to 4 stars, because we really shouldn't be bashing the staff and WI.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:38 PM   #337
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Post Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by jazzykinz
I agree with something you mentioned, and that is that: "Not all WI staff agree on all subjects." I have personally had a MOD close a thread but yet when I inquired why, another MOD said that they didn't see anything wrong, and had no idea why the thread was closed.

This is very confusing and I think the WI community would be better served if all the WI staff "governed" by the same set of rules and regulations.
I'm going to agree with Jazzy. But somethings we can't change. So we either stay on WI, or leave.
I am going to stay. -And follow the WI rules as much as I can, even if I don't like them
catspaws is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 03:39 PM   #338
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

no, the open mike is not for that. Open mike is for off topic discussion , that doesn't mean it can be innaproriate for others on the site.
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2010, 04:40 PM   #339
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by suneshin3
no, the open mike is not for that. Open mike is for off topic discussion , that doesn't mean it can be innaproriate for others on the site.
Agreed.

Last edited by coolio101; 07-31-2010 at 04:56 PM..
Old 07-31-2010, 04:42 PM   #340
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

If the rules here become more open and lax, this site will lose many of the adult members who have contributed a lot, (and some have already left or are considering leaving because of all of this complaining) and many of the kids who joined this site because their parents checked it out and gave it an 'ok'. I would leave too. I have visited other Webkinz forums, and I do not like the more relaxed rules. Those sites tend to crash more often as well. I do not think that the people here who have offered those other sites as options have offered something that is safe. You either have rules and boundaries, which create a safe website, or you have lax rules, which create many potential serious problems. I would really like to know what the founders of this site decide. I won't stay on a site that doesn't value safety as its top priority.
Desty is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, buzz buzz, code wowewe, crashkittenjr was here!, emma!, g was here, goldendoodle, hellowi, munchies, ricky, rylee roo loves you!, shootforthemoon♥, smo was here!, t.r., the shinigami queen, van is with this motion, wowzer