Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 01:32 PM   #11
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz_forever
Threads we can and can't make just sounds... annoying, to tell the truth. Can't make? Sure. Put injuries, dating advice, and what to do with an injured animal on that list. (I don't think friendship and family advice should be banned. Seriously?) But putting a list of threads that are allowed? That's sorta like having certain sentences to choose from in KinzChat or whatever.

I have every right to be mad at the staff members if I want to. I'm under the belief that sometimes they make mistakes and yes, I think this site is way too strict. I think it's a shame, but more rules would just be the icing on the cake. Only, not in a good way.

All I'm doing is rambling so I'll shut up now.
Ari, this is one of the first times that I... agree with you. O.o

But yes. I agree fully on the post I just quoted.
Miafire is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 01:39 PM   #12
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
Ari, this is one of the first times that I... agree with you. O.o

But yes. I agree fully on the post I just quoted.
Okay, thanks for your opinion.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #13
e all fall down
Gift Guru

suneshin3 knows the way
suneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the waysuneshin3 knows the way

I agree. Everyone should remember this is a site for people of all ages, so make sure what you post is okay to be seen by anyone!
suneshin3 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 01:55 PM   #14
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

I do kinda agree.
"i'm quitting WI because they never let me post. You won't see me post, just in PM's/VM's". that's what I don't like seeing
softballipod is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #15

kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Okay, I do get what you're saying for the threads we can make, I guess I do agree with that. We already do have a thread like that in the polls seciton for what kind of polls we can't make, why shouldn't there be one in open mike?

Thank you, Perry. :]

Well, WI is for all ages and it's intended to stay that way. If you want to talk about things that aren't allowed here because you're older, find another site or talk to a friend in real life about it. That's what I do.
Thats what I already did. Found a wounderful site FOR Christain Teenagers
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #16
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I think they should make a thread like that too, i have seen tons of members making threads that are being closed one right after the next because there isn't a really any specific rules about what threads you can or can't make.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 07-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #17
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

VERY good thread.
Old 07-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #18
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

One of the most basic rules-
This is a Webkinz site, everything MUST be kept PG.
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 07-26-2010, 03:37 PM   #19

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I agree completely with the idea of having a list of what threads we can't make. I know that the staff is large and the only way they can communicate is through this website, but it would be nice if everyone was on the same page.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 03:51 PM   #20
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Agreed. Quit bashing our staff! They are AMAZING. But yes, I've been told giving out WI Bucks is not allowed and then a staff member hosts a contest giving out WIBucks and telling me that COWS said it was allowed. So the one thread would be fine.

There's nothing that annoys me more than seeing "This site is too strict."
I love it just the way it is. I feel safe on here and that's the purpose.

hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, buzz buzz, code wowewe, crashkittenjr was here!, emma!, g was here, goldendoodle, hellowi, munchies, ricky, rylee roo loves you!, shootforthemoon♄, smo was here!, t.r., the shinigami queen, van is with this motion, wowzer