Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

rangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud ofrangergirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

Although sometimes I think they're a little to strict, for the 99% of it they ARE right and it says right smack there in the rules what's what. If you weren't banned at the moment I'd rep you.
rangergirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2010, 07:37 PM   #182

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
someone could say

"maybe if you slapped your brother that would solve everything. also you should throw his toys everywhere that would do it."

I may be over exagerating, but that's my point.
Woah....that would be so weird if someone said that. :O
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 07:58 PM   #183
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

I don't think that the rules are too strict when you consider that the site has to be appropriate for 7 or 8 year olds. I (personally, for my age) wish that they wouldn't be as strict as they are, but I think it's better to be on a too safe site rather than on an inappropriate site where you can say/do whatever you want.
mhig is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 08:03 PM   #184
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by mhig
I don't think that the rules are too strict when you consider that the site has to be appropriate for 7 or 8 year olds. I (personally, for my age) wish that they wouldn't be as strict as they are, but I think it's better to be on a too safe site rather than on an inappropriate site where you can say/do whatever you want.
I agree with this post. Thanks for pointing that out.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:15 PM   #185
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

Wait, I thought this thread was about the written rules being revised to accommodate all of the unwritten ones? If so, that's what I think should be done.

I don't feel as if the rules just need to be changed, the written ones must just be updated. I feel as if that is what causes most of the confusion and feelings of "strictness." People feel that the mods are being unfair because they got a post deleted for something they did not know was against the rules. They probably feel as if the site is strict because they delete things that are not written as being against the rules.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:52 PM   #186
Banned
softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!softballipod is not just visiting!

would you rather be too safe or unsafe?
softballipod is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #187
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by softballipod
would you rather be too safe or unsafe?
I'd rather be unsafe than too safe, to tell you the truth.
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 07-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #188

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
If you don't like WI because you think it's too strict, you could always go on another forum and just come on WI sometimes.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #189
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Well, the internet has NO shortage of unsafe sites. LOL This one values safety. That's just the way it is. I appreciate that a lot. I hope you can enjoy this site for the way it is, and when you want to walk on the dangerous side, I wish you the best.
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-27-2010, 11:25 PM   #190
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Well, the internet has NO shortage of unsafe sites. LOL This one values safety. That's just the way it is. I appreciate that a lot. I hope you can enjoy this site for the way it is, and when you want to walk on the dangerous side, I wish you the best.
Hehe Desty the end of your post made me crack up . Hehe. But you know what? WI would be something I could do with my cousin who comes over often (who's around WW's target age) to my mom. That's why I like WI:
  • Not everything adults talk about is inappropriate for kids.
  • So if someone can't find anything appropriate to talk about on WI, then, not to sound mean, they should either try to follow the rules or go on a site with less strict rules.
  • Justin and Wendy have to keep 1000's of people happy (not to mention parents of the lil' members!) where as the only people us members have to keep happy are the mods/admins by following the rules.
  • We should be thankful for Wendy and Justin. I couldn't imagine being in their shoes will all the work they have to get done on a week to week basis!
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, buzz buzz, code wowewe, crashkittenjr was here!, emma!, g was here, goldendoodle, hellowi, munchies, ricky, rylee roo loves you!, shootforthemoon♥, smo was here!, t.r., the shinigami queen, van is with this motion, wowzer