Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2010, 10:26 PM   #91
Webkinz :)
 
kayla8209's Avatar
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by rottweilergirl
i respect that but they kinda got to think of us older members. i mean even if they made another site just for kids at least 10 and up that would be awesome because we wouldn't have rules getting stricter!
Yup plus us oldies 13 and up.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2010, 10:31 PM   #92
Hahaha!!!
Webkinz :)
 
rottweilergirl's Avatar
rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

well...i'm probably gonna get banned for saying this stuff for what the 3rd or 4th time?... they probably got me on their list.... =/
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #93
Webkinz :)
 
kayla8209's Avatar
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by rottweilergirl
well...i'm probably gonna get banned for saying this stuff for what the 3rd or 4th time?... they probably got me on their list.... =/
Same her, I'm probably on the top of the list. of getting banned
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 10:33 PM   #94
Webkinz :)
 
Lunagrrl's Avatar
Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 
Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

I'm just going to give my two cents:

I run a few forums. You don't know how hard it is to keep everything under control, make sure everyone is following the rules, make sure it is somewhat peaceful. My biggest forum has about 15 members. WI has, what, 150,000? Sure, only a fraction are active, but you get the point. Yeah, imagine how difficult it is just to moderate and keep the forums safe. The staff are doing their best. The rules are somewhat... strict. Sure, I can agree with that. But at least, the fact that a team of about 25-ish staff members can keep such a large forum under control is just amazing. At least they try to keep the forum safe. Some don't, some do. I have to say, WI is one of the best-run forums I've been on; our wonderful staff keep everything safe.

So, before you bash the rules and staff, keep this in mind.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 10:40 PM   #95
Webkinz :)
 
kayla8209's Avatar
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Sorry, but I don't really agree. WI is way too strict already, and adding these rules would only make things worse. In fact, WI is the most strict forum I've ever been to before. And we also should have the right to say whether we like a website or not.
Oh ya I agree. This has to be the most strictes fourm out there. Adding more rules then WI will start loseing LOTS of members,
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 10:45 PM   #96
Hahaha!!!
Webkinz :)
 
rottweilergirl's Avatar
rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
Oh ya I agree. This has to be the most strictes fourm out there. Adding more rules then WI will start loseing LOTS of members,
yep. agree with you both
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #97
huffs
Webkinz :)
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

LET'S DROP IT.

Can we just drop it now, please?
This is turning into a whole-wide debate/argument/fight. No one can think straight. No one can set their own darn opinion! "No, I highly dissagree with you!" and moments later, after reading a reply that suddenly everyone agrees to, that one user feels left out and says; "Yes, I agree!"
But then again, the others come in and say "I disagree" and remain with their statement.
WHOA. All I'm saying is, can we just take it down a notch? Everyone arguing/debatting here, and if WI's supposed to be a kid-friendly site then this arguing isn't something we can actually consider kid friendly so.. um. Excuse me, but...
Miafire is offline Male
Old 07-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #98
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
Sorry, but I don't really agree. WI is way too strict already, and adding these rules would only make things worse. In fact, WI is the most strict forum I've ever been to before. And we also should have the right to say whether we like a website or not.
It's also one of the safest... and I'm not saying that you can't say you like it or not.
View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Well, they have. Some people can't seem to want to follow the rules they agreed to when they joined. I think it's just that a few of the members have changed, not so much the rules. I would say that the overwhelming majority of the members here love that this site is the way it is.
Agreed.
View Post Originally Posted by webkinzro
I agree with you.

Once my post got deleted because:
I quoted someone and didn't post nothing under it,I didn't post anything because-it was exactly what I was going to say,and yes I got sorta angry whenever it was deleted.
I think I remember a staff member saying on one thread that that's considered spam...
View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
What I'm saying is, the rules are unnecessarily strict. You can't, for the most part, say anything negative about WI, or have links to any other webkinz fansites for example. These rules are neither good nor necessary.
I'm sure if you made a thread and calmly explained why you don't like WI for some reason, it wouldn't get deleted in a flash. And the rules have always been there, they're just doing a better job of enforcing them, now.
View Post Originally Posted by MysticMist
So we can't simply ask the staff members WHY our threads were closed?
You get a PM saying why your thread was closed or deleted. Sometimes the reasons are a big vague, though, and when you ask a staff member about it, they don't always answer.
View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
I agree with Webkinz_Forever. One of my friends quit WI because she stated her opinion on a "Do You Like My Avvie" poll, but the poll creator must have gotten hurt feelings from it, and the post got reported and deleted. That made my friend leave, and I'm angry at the moderators for approving that the post was mean. She was just saying her opinion, and if the poll creator didn't want people's opinions, he/she shouldn't have made the poll.
Maybe your friend should learn not to have such hard feelings. Everywhere you go, you'll have people that disagree with you.
View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I could see if you had paid a lot of money toward this site, or if there were no other Webkinz forums, you might have a right to say all your negative comments. However, no one is forcing you to be a member here, or taking your money here. You chose to be a member. The people who run this site are volunteers. Why in the world would you want to stay and complain if you really don't like it?

View Post Originally Posted by DancingPants160
But guys, please don't say "If you don't like it on WI, find another site" because they're just as bad. All of the Webkinz information sites have a forum, with mods and admins. Everything has that, to keep it "safe". And don't say "Well, you don't need to go in the forum" either, because I met my very best friend on WI, and I never want to lose her. I'm sure many people feel this way, and since we joined this place, we want what it's worth.
No they're not. Have you personally been a member on every single webkinz forum out there? I know one that's quite large, run by kids, and it's a mess. :p
View Post Originally Posted by Tyrannus Rex
The only reason I like WI is the community. Or, at least, that's why I used to. Because apparently anyone who does not agree does not belong here, which is exactly what everyone just told me.

But that's okay, I guess. All I'm saying is, the rules are too strict. That's it, really.
I'm sorry if this thread's making you feel bad, but it's your opinion, you are entitled to share what you believe; regardless of if people agree with you or not. Please don't feel bad.

View Post Originally Posted by rottweilergirl
well...i'm probably gonna get banned for saying this stuff for what the 3rd or 4th time?... they probably got me on their list.... =/
View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
Same her, I'm probably on the top of the list. of getting banned
Can you guys just stop it, no one's gonna ban you for posting your opinion.

Last edited by dotdotduck; 07-26-2010 at 10:52 PM..
dotdotduck is offline
Old 07-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #99
Hahaha!!!
Webkinz :)
 
rottweilergirl's Avatar
rottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud ofrottweilergirl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
LET'S DROP IT.

Can we just drop it now, please?
This is turning into a whole-wide debate/argument/fight. No one can think straight. No one can set their own darn opinion! "No, I highly dissagree with you!" and moments later, after reading a reply that suddenly everyone agrees to, that one user feels left out and says; "Yes, I agree!"
But then again, the others come in and say "I disagree" and remain with their statement.
WHOA. All I'm saying is, can we just take it down a notch? Everyone arguing/debatting here, and if WI's supposed to be a kid-friendly site then this arguing isn't something we can actually consider kid friendly so.. um. Excuse me, but...
WI is strict and thats my final answer.
rottweilergirl is offline Female
Old 07-26-2010, 10:52 PM   #100
Webkinz :)
 
kayla8209's Avatar
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell
kayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tellkayla8209 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Revising the Rules, stop bashing on WI and the Staff.

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
LET'S DROP IT.

Can we just drop it now, please?
This is turning into a whole-wide debate/argument/fight. No one can think straight. No one can set their own darn opinion! "No, I highly dissagree with you!" and moments later, after reading a reply that suddenly everyone agrees to, that one user feels left out and says; "Yes, I agree!"
But then again, the others come in and say "I disagree" and remain with their statement.
WHOA. All I'm saying is, can we just take it down a notch? Everyone arguing/debatting here, and if WI's supposed to be a kid-friendly site then this arguing isn't something we can actually consider kid friendly so.. um. Excuse me, but...
I'm going to report this thread for close. This has gone to fair. I'm shock they kept it open this long.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a dash of pixiedust, buzz buzz, code wowewe, crashkittenjr was here!, emma!, g was here, goldendoodle, hellowi, munchies, ricky, rylee roo loves you!, shootforthemoon♄, smo was here!, t.r., the shinigami queen, van is with this motion, wowzer

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:46 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts