Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 09:26 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
webkinzlovely is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Retired

I thought I should tell Justin that the lepord lizard was retired when the rhino, samoyed, and and white cheeky dog.:samoyed::leoliz:
webkinzlovely is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 09:29 AM   #2
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: Retired

Good Eye! However, I'm sure that Justin already knows this. He is just putting out the information that Ganz confirmed!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:31 AM   #3
cakemaker1
Gifted
mcmonteith is on a distinguished road

yea it was already retired but that is stupid how they retire UNRELEASED webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRR!!!!! I want the toucan and crocodile but now ill never get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh stupid GANZ
Old 06-26-2008, 09:32 AM   #4
[xo]starburst

I know! That's so dumb ):
Old 06-26-2008, 09:45 AM   #5
Webkinz :)

pinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura aboutpinkpiggie42 has a spectacular aura about

yea i want the toucan but idk if i can get it now
I LOVE WEBKINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pinkpiggie42 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:46 AM   #6
eggos123

326froglover is an unknown quantity at this point

yea i can't stand it when they retire webkinz and they haven't even been released!!!
326froglover is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 09:47 AM   #7
new webkinz

retired like a so late they are all people driving truck to stores they are so late
Old 06-26-2008, 09:50 AM   #8
kat29

kat29 is an unknown quantity at this point

i cannot believe that they retired webkinz that have not even been realised yet.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:55 AM   #9
ADHpower

It's really a shame. I'm sure it's all to get us to buy more. But how can ANYONE keep up anymore!! I'd rather 1-2 new ones a month. First 11 new releases for August, then the new trading cards, figurines, and now this... I wanted the toucan, but was going to wait and not buy any next month, because there are quite a few I like in August, and I just can't afford to buy them all. Not with gas prices what they are right now. I guess I'll really have to think hard about which ones I want the most, because I can no longer get all of them (not that I wanted all, but I did like 6 of the new ones). But to retire them this quick. It just doesn't make sense. I wonder if we'll even see them in the stores. The stores here in this area, are just finally getting the June pets. They seem to go to the big chain stores first (like Justice) and then the smaller business stores last. And a lot of the smaller business owners aren't going to get them anymore, because by the time they get the new ones in, they've been out in other stores for several weeks. So no one buys from them anymore. Personally, I'm not going to buy mine from the big chains anymore like Justice, Limited, too, and FYI. For one thing, they are too high priced, and I just don't think it's fair to the little business owners. I'll just wait longer. I love webkinz, but I don't like Ganz's tactics at all.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:01 AM   #10
GreenPunk

I really wish I could get the crocodile.... It probably won't even ship to my retailers.... Ugh...
Closed