Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2008, 02:03 PM   #1
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

Default In response to all of these "Popular Club" threads..

Don't worry about being popular. The only thing that matters is being yourself & having fun, and if you're popular for the wrong reasons, it's not good. Don't become a zombie and follow what other people think is cool; you'll just lose yourself in the process. You don't have to go to Hollister or American Eagle every day just to be accepted.(although it's okay to wear what you'd like if you think it's cute, because like I said, there's nothing wrong with being yourself, and you should not judge people by what they wear or look like, or enjoy doing!.) Don't tease others; you should treat others how YOU would like to be treated, and always be kind. . If you have true friends who genuinely care about you & would never hurt you, that's a million times better than being "popular." .

It's also kind of offending to those who aren't as "popular" at their school when everyone talks about on the club how fun it is to be in that social status. I suggest making different clubs here on WI that bring everyone together instead of bringing them down. Heck, I think everyone's special and unique in their own way!

Does anyone agree with me?

EDIT:
I just noticed an "Unpopular Club" starting up. Guys, WI is NOT about popularity. I used to think I could go on this website to escape from reality, make new friends, have fun, and get away from the pressure at school, but with these labels, I'm getting myself nowhere.
Thanks for all the good comments, you're very uplifting on this topic. I thought I was going to be attacked by haters, lol!
Hopefully this thread gets noticed and less people get hurt from those clubs. I hope everyone becomes more confident after reading this, and starts to care less about being popular at school, and more about making friends and being kind.

(I've also gotten comments that tell me that they haven't seen those "popular" threads--if you go to the 'Join The Club' part of the forum, popular clubs pretty much domineer it.)

It's okay if you're popular at school, I mean, we're kids, and obviously cliques are going to start to form, and reputations will be made in class, but do you really have to brag about it on WI? Most people here probably don't even go to your school. I'm not trying to be mean but I just want to get the point across.

~Lea♪

Last edited by Lea; 07-09-2008 at 01:41 PM..
Lea is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: In response to all of these "Popular Club" threads..

I agree lea! Great thread!
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 02:10 PM   #3
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

Exactally! Perfect point. Good job!
polkadot911 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 02:11 PM   #4
these butterflies
Gifted

CheekySam24 is a jewel in the roughCheekySam24 is a jewel in the rough

I agree, Lea.
CheekySam24 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 02:12 PM   #5
Lea
Gift Guru

Lea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond reputeLea has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys.
Hopefully the mods will agree too; I saw somebody who got really hurt by one of the clubs and it just breaks my heart...
Lea is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

I agree completely!

This is what I want to say to people who want to be popular:

Come on, I know you are suffering wearing those clothes! Wear what you think is cute and comfortable and be happy about it! Be nice to everyone and you will be popular by your kindness! And that... my friends is the best popularity ever!
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 02:29 PM   #7
Lea
Gift Guru

Good thought! I agree=]
Lea is offline Female
Old 07-08-2008, 02:30 PM   #8
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Never have been anywhere near there, but thanks for roadblock!
MysticMist is offline Male
Old 07-08-2008, 02:44 PM   #9
Laureen11
Gifted

needie is an unknown quantity at this point

Well said Lea!
Old 07-08-2008, 02:45 PM   #10
Lea
Gift Guru

There are a TON in the Join The Club section of the forum.

---------- Lea added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by needie
Well said Lea!
Thank you.

Last edited by Lea; 07-08-2008 at 02:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lea is offline Female
Closed