Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 09:01 PM   #1
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Respect if Declined :)

Hey guys, thanks for clicking

Well, this thread is about when you add someone to be your friend, and they decline your request. This person may have a reason: so don't get mad. Some people aren't allowed to invite friends and others just have their reasons. There is no point in getting upset.
This person probably doesn't have harsh feelings against you, they just simply have their reason. So please don't complain to them, or get mad. Unless of course they say it rudely such as "Eww, No way!"

Examples::

member1: Hi, do you want to be friends?

member2: Uhhh, no way... :/

member1: Umm, okay... thanks anyway...

----------------------------

member1: Hi, want to be friends?

member2: Um, no thank you. I have my reason, sorry.

member1: That was RUDE! All I wanted to do was be your friend! Gosh, jerk!

-----------------------------

member1: Want to be friends?

member2: No thank you, I have my reason, and it has nothing to do with you-- please don't be offended.

member1: That's fine But if you'd like we could still talk.

---------------------------

Which was best? If you picked three, good job. I've seen this happen a few times, and I do ALWAYS accept friends requests... but some people don't and please respect their reason.

~Flippah
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2009, 09:06 PM   #2
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Respect if Declined :)

I was reading number 1 and I'm like "man that guy's a JERK!"

but anyway, I agree. I've seen people get really steamed up over someone not accepting the friend request! Good idea to remind people of this! Rep!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 04-23-2009, 09:08 PM   #3

KraziiKinz123 has a spectacular aura about

nice advice! i like this idea.!
KraziiKinz123 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 09:09 PM   #4
WhiteTerrierFan

Great reminder! Sometimes people just don't want to add more people on their list.
It doesn't mean you can't still talk to that person though [unless they have profile on friends only of course], but you have to remember that there is always a reason for someone doing something like that.
Old 04-23-2009, 09:10 PM   #5
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Why thank you lol
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 09:15 PM   #6

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

Very good reminder!
Its not that big of a deal if someone doesn't say yes to your friend request... i mean they don't even know you... and i think its silly to get all worked up over practically nothing.
I am not trying to be rude. Just my own opinion speaking.
and i am sorry if i offended anybody....
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-23-2009, 09:17 PM   #7
Oh my Squash!
Gift Guru

stormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to beholdstormtuckergirl is a splendid one to behold

Very good point! When someone wants to be your friend, you should remember that, if you should choose to decline, you make sure the person isn't offended. And also, you should usually talk to the user before asking, like:

"Oooh! your dog is so cute! it looks just like mine, want to be friends?!"

Last edited by stormtuckergirl; 04-23-2009 at 09:22 PM..
stormtuckergirl is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 01:09 AM   #8
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

lol! I read example #1 and I was like, "Oh no Person 2 didn't!"
And then on example #2 I was like ,"Umm...over emotional aren't you Person 1!"
Old 04-24-2009, 02:44 AM   #9
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

This is a good thing to mention. On WI, I will accept anyone, so this does not affect me at all, but on Myspace, I only add people tp my friends' list that I know in real life, so I totally understand not wanting to add someone.

But I agreee with both points...if you decline a friend request or if you are on the receiving end of that decline, handling it with discretion and respect.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 04-24-2009, 05:54 AM   #10
Halloween(:
Gifted

webkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective sockswebkinz005 rocks our collective socks

What nice advice! I never had someone say they do not want to be friends so I never put together the thought that you can decline requests.
Closed

Tags
000000005 was here!, bob was here!, cool i agree....