Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 07:11 AM   #21
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

Default Re: (Reserved)...No, please!

Yeah, it happens to me sometimes [but on other threads] and it really bums me out.

But in the house area, the house thread owner has the right to do that for future rooms.
lexi18216 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2009, 07:14 AM   #22
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

It is against the rules already as you are not allowed to edit your post at all in the contest section so with that being said, flag the post and it will be removed, as it is breaking the rules.
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 09:31 AM   #23
Don't get knarky wit
Webkinz :)

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
I agree....but what's sooo excellent 'bout being 1st? It don't increase your chances of winning...
No, but sometimes it just feels good to be first! I like being first to help somebody in the Somebody Help! area!

I just read through all your replies...I agree..thanks for posting!

I edited my first post..the words in green are what you should read over!

Last edited by Lyssa45; 04-09-2009 at 09:31 AM..
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #24
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: (Reserved)...No, please! *Words in Green are Edited!*

I have not had that happen to me but I agree it shouldn't be allowed. If you spent all the time to darw a horse and somone else just put reserved for entry, it's like cheating. They may have not even drawn their horse yet while you have but they are the one who gets into the contest Cheating shouldn't be on WI! Maybe contest owners (and future contest owners) could have people pm them when someone has put reserved for post so they can make sure that they don't get a spot until they have really posted their *whatever* Great thread rep!
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:14 AM   #25
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

I agree with you, warmblood! Thank you for posting!
Old 04-09-2009, 10:16 AM   #26
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree with you 100%! There should be NO reserving. It's just not fair. Whoever posts first with there entree should be entered in the last spot in that situation. Awesome thread Lys!

Steph

P.S I would give you Rep, but I have to spread it around!
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:17 AM   #27
Don't get knarky wit

Thank you, Steph!
Exactly!
That's okay! xD
Old 04-09-2009, 10:24 AM   #28
hopee May 24 weekend
Gift Guru

Rejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clownRejewal is cool as a bunny clown

Besides the fact that editing isn't allowed in a contest, every time you edit at the bottom it is clearly time stamped the time and date of the edit, so if it were a contest if the post was edited, if there were one spot left in a contest and the one spot was "reserved" if you posted before the reserved person got their entry in yours would count and theirs would be void for not making entry in time
Rejewal is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 10:33 AM   #29
Don't get knarky wit

This is true! Thanks, Rejewal
Old 04-09-2009, 10:34 AM   #30

Pegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant futurePegasusluvr has a brilliant future

I agree. As it seems fair to us, (like, say you are thinking of doing it,) it isn't fair to other members. See what I'm sayin'? LOL xD
Okay, well what I'm trying to say is that it isn't fair to other people (as much as you want to do it... Come on, I know MOST of us would want to if we could.) as it may seem to us....?
Obviously what I'm saying is really hard to understand...I don't really know how else to put it, but you get the idea.
Pegasusluvr is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange