Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 08:31 PM   #11
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: (Reserved)...No, please!

View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
I agree....but what's sooo excellent 'bout being 1st? It don't increase your chances of winning...
but if you cannot make into the top 15(or whatever the number is, if this sort of limitation is set), then you cannot enter. the point of this thread is that it is unfair to make a post that says "reserved for entry", and take up all the spots, and spam the forum. also, the owner might notice the ones that are there longer(aka the first ones) more often, and get to like them better.

the exception is the houses forum, where the original owner might need space for more rooms.
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2009, 08:40 PM   #12
oohoo I'm a
Gift Guru

jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!jessicabarnhart is headed for the top!

I don't enter to may contests, so I may be wrong here. But I thought that you couldn't go back and edit your posts in that section??? If that is the case, there is no need to "reserve" the first post, or any other. Just a thought.
jessicabarnhart is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 09:42 PM   #13
So glad I'm
Gifted

muzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond reputemuzicfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Also when you reserve a post on the contests section, you cannot edit it
muzicfreak is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 10:51 PM   #14
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Reserving posts should only be allowed for the thead creator..Just for future add-ons...I can't see why anyone else would try and reserve a post.....And, I've been first poster a number of times...Just don't get what the big deal is with that!!! Just the right timing in my opinion...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 04-08-2009, 10:59 PM   #15
Im Done 'Wif
Webkinz :)

Princess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud ofPrincess_Starr. has much to be proud of

I think that you have made a really good point made. Why reserve a post, if you're just doing it for first post? I personally think that it should be against the rules.
Princess_Starr. is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 01:17 AM   #16
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
I don't think people should be allowed to do this, unless of course, they are the original owner of the thread. Often times, people will make posts like that if they own the
thread to reserve it so they can put all the entries into one post after.
This is true.

To be honest, I don't think it matters if you get first post and all, all entries should be viewed
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:28 AM   #17
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

That's like spam.
But, for example, a house thread, wouldn't that be OK? I mean, if the thread owner does it. And when people have a A/S shop, they need to put all their posts together. But the other one, (the badd one) it doesn't matter...if you're first or not.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:31 AM   #18
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Lyssa45
Hello everybody. I hope all is well!

I haven't seen this going on a lot, I have to admit, but sometimes it really bugs me when it happens.
Say you're in the Contest area of the Forum. And there..there's an art contest, to see who can draw the best pony (this is a random scenario!).
So you go and draw the best pony you've ever drew in your life! And you see that nobody has posted yet, and you can be first! You run to get your camera and post it..I mean, you're really fast at doing this, it'll take two seconds! Well, you're just uploading it, and ready to post your pony and be first!

But you are upset, because right when you post, you get another post in front of you that says, '(reserved for entry)'.

I mean, getting first post isn't a big deal, but now, now that person can take all the time in the world to make that pony, knowing that they reserved the first post! So now you're really upset, because you really had your mind set on getting that first post, but was bumped for a reserved one!

I would be sad about that! And, I don't think that this should be allowed! Isn't that still considered Spam? I'd love to hear your thoughts on this!

♥Lissy
I agree! Rep! I think that is only aloud in the 'Housez' part of the forum.
<3
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 06:52 AM   #19
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I have to say that this is very selfish! If it's for the best pony, then what does it really matter if they're first or not. People like this can be very obnoxious, and I don't think it should be allowed, first come first serve basis should be all that's allowed. I didn't quite know about this before, but this is extremely rude to do! This is definitely acceptable for house threads, IF you're the owner. You will have quite a few pictures to put up, won't you I hope your day is better today than yesterday, and see you around!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 04-09-2009, 07:08 AM   #20
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

I think its very rude. I think it should be banned. I've hosted two contests. My best one was Who Can Create the Best Webkinz Candy Bar? It really made me mad when people put *reserve for candy bar* or something like that.

I judged a little early (for witch I was going on vacation) and they were still there. They could have won. IMOHO I think it should be banned in contest areas.
jorking is offline Female
Closed

Tags
code orange