Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2007, 08:41 PM   #1
Baby252

Default Re: REputation suggestion

Yes but if someone is mad at someone for no reson then it won't be good.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2007, 08:42 PM   #2
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

yea h good thought bu tI don't know
Old 10-19-2007, 08:42 PM   #3
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hi there rocketman~

actually rude posts are against WI Rules..if you see this..red flag them and a mod will review the post and possibly delete it if necessary

BUT yes, it was worth suggesting..hehe
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-19-2007, 08:42 PM   #4
I LOVE FIGURE SKATIN
Gifted

skateraholikk22 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
Yes but if someone is mad at someone for no reson then it won't be good.
yea that is true..... but it is also a good idea!
Old 10-19-2007, 08:43 PM   #5
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Good idea. But remember, posting a flag is almost the same, because there used to be infractions and stuff, and now there is "Mod actions on your posts" so it is kind of like what you are saying.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 10-19-2007, 08:44 PM   #6
Baby252

Yes it is a very good idea.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:04 PM   #7
Boudica

Exclamation Re: REputation suggestion

The problem here is that "mean" and/or "dumb" are entirely subjective.

What one person considers mean, could simply be someone speaking a candid (and truthful) opinion that is simply unpopular in some people's eyes. Speaking the truth as you might see it does not necessarily make you mean. Some people call it perceptive rather than "mean". Not everyone is going to like what someone else says but pushing some "negative feedback" button is just an attempt to get even, imho.

Also, a lot of people seem to think a lot of ideas are "dumb" but to the person suggesting it, it must have meant something that made sense to them. Should it really be the job of anyone but the mods to make decisions over what is dumb or mean? Reporting the post allows an adult to make the call.

I'll let this go from here because I think you might see where I'm going with this. Just remember, you could be on the receiving end of this spike someday if it were to be implemented.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:06 PM   #8
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

You have a good point, but, i think it is just best to have good points. For a few reasons:
1. They could retalliate (sp?) and give one back, thus starting a fight.
2. Poeple might do it simply cuz they do not like the person.
3. No one should focus on the bad things about people. Only the good things.
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 10-19-2007, 11:38 PM   #9
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

Well said, W.I.C.

The opportunity for abuse of a "bad" rep point system is too great. Just would not work.

Flagging negative posts for a mods attention is a wiser action.
BERT_X is offline Male
Old 10-19-2007, 11:42 PM   #10
bigchickie; txguy
Webkinz :)

bigchickie is on a distinguished road

maybe they could just say tell a mod and then they could negitive rep pionts on them!
Closed