Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #11
Sweet!!! Im a
Gift Trainee

tyler195 is a jewel in the roughtyler195 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Reputation Suggestion

I think Rep points are kind of turning into a popularity contest.
tyler195 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #12
I'M BLUE! [DamDaDo]
Gifted

webkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to allwebkinz_lover_ is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
We once had this, to my understanding. This was a little before my time on here, but I think I read that it turned into a popularity contest, and many threads were started that were "I only need x more rep points for a new box. help me!" threads.
Yes, I've heard of these threads.

As an idea, maybe the number of rep boxes could be displayed next to the boxes themselves, but only visible to you? Kind of like when your on invisible mode, you appear offline to everyone else, but to yourself. You have the little orange character in the corner, showing you that you are on invisble mode, but to everyone else it's grey.
webkinz_lover_ is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:02 PM   #13
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

Thanks for the points.

I know it has become a popularity contest, but I suggested this for ones who want to reach a goal for themselves, rather than reaching it just to show off.
Maybe there could be an option in your User CP where you can pick to show all of your reps or not.
Catza is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #14
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Mine says that also.
I've been counting my reps since I got my second box.. and I'm at about thirteen reps after the second box... and it still says that.

I think it changes once you hit 25... cause the rumor is that there is 100 reps per box.
Livi is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #15
Gifted

pianolover is just really nicepianolover is just really nice

Yes and no. Reputation should not be a contest. I believe that is the reason they
were taken away in the first place. Please just try to be helpful in all of your post.
In the end, it's about being kind to others, just because you care.

Love,
Pianolover ♪♫♪
pianolover is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:18 PM   #16
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

They do have a page on the user CP that says how many rep points you have recieved, who gave it to you, and any comments that they had. Just click on subscribed threads, and it should take you to the subscribed threads page that is shared with reputation.

---------- Sararoxmysox added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Oh sorry I said that wrong that only works if you have no subscribed threads. If you do, then it is on the user CP home.

Last edited by Sararoxmysox; 10-27-2008 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #17
WhiteTerrierFan

I think we should see in our User CP how much rep we have gotten..But leave it a mystery how much rep is per box.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:19 PM   #18
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Sararoxmysox
They do have a page on the user CP that says how many rep points you have recieved, who gave it to you, and any comments that they had. Just click on subscribed threads, and it should take you to the subscribed threads page that is shared with reputation.

---------- Sararoxmysox added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Oh sorry I said that wrong that only works if you have no subscribed threads. If you do, then it is on the user CP home.
Actually, reputation is found at the User CP, and you can only view a certain number a reputation that was received most recently.

I'm just trying to figure out something so we know how many we have without it being a popularity contest...
Catza is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:32 PM   #19
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I don't believe that any of the different aspects of rep points are really connected. What I mean is that I don't think the words change at the same time as the boxes. I also don't think there is a set number for when you reach each level [the words OR the number of bars].
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #20
Webkinz :)
basketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roostbasketball91395 rules the roost

I think it might say some different things for different people. I'm not sure, though.
basketball91395 is offline Female
Closed