Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Reputation Suggestion (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/reputation-suggestion-415438/)

Catza10-26-2008 09:21 PM

Reputation Suggestion

Hello, everyone,

For some reason I got my second rep box but it still says the same message at the first; "Catza will become famous soon enough". I thought this was some glitch, because I don't have any idea how much reputation I've received.

I'm suggesting that we have our reps in pages in the User CP, so we can see how many we've gotten and who we have gotten them from.

Or, if you don't like that idea, maybe we could have a number beside the reputation section in our User CP's showing the # of reputation you've got.

I think this might be a good idea for people trying to reach a certain goal for reputation; Like if someone wanted to reach 100, they could keep track.

Please comment, tell me if you like it or not. :)

Thanks.

mileycyrus1510-26-2008 09:24 PM

Re: Reputation Suggestion

yes i agree with you

hereigns5610-26-2008 09:25 PM

I agree too

Dixiecup10-26-2008 09:26 PM

I think it is a little more complicated than just a standard box per so many issue, quite honestly. I think there are varying degrees. I may be wrong, here, but if you get multiple reps per post and it has a very positive rating, I think it bumps you closer to a new box than if you get 10 separate ones...just a theory. No one knows how Justin has defined the rep per boxes and when the sayings come in. It shouldn't take that long for you to lose that phrase on there if you just clicked on the new box. I have been at this phrase for the last box and then some ::)

luvabug110-26-2008 09:33 PM

We used to have that in the user CP before the last couple of updates. Hope they bring it back :)

Luvabug1

Penguinworlder10-26-2008 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvabug1 (Post 11243700)
We used to have that in the user CP before the last couple of updates. Hope they bring it back :)

Luvabug1

We can see our last ten reps given at the very bottom of our User CP, we can see who theyre from and what thread also.

-Lilypad10-27-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Or, if you don't like that idea, maybe we could have a number beside the reputation section in our User CP's showing the # of reputation you've got.
We once had this, to my understanding. This was a little before my time on here, but I think I read that it turned into a popularity contest, and many threads were started that were "I only need x more rep points for a new box. help me!" threads.

ave10-27-2008 03:57 PM

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's not a glitch. That happened to me and plenty of other people- I think there are different "levels".

I like your idea, but then again, couldn't it turn into a popularity contest? It used to, as Lilypas stated. Good points, though. :)

lexi1821610-27-2008 04:01 PM

Back in '07 (way back when...) we did. We were ale to see;; but it soon after turned into a popularity contest, as Lily and others has said. That option was soon taken away after people getting mad and being judged by it.

Justin and Wendy have now decided to bring them back, but lesson learned to all: don't have a popularity contest.

kkaitlinn9410-27-2008 04:03 PM

yeah i think it would turn nto a popularity contest. people would be asking for rep everywhere and we wouldsee wayyy more of thos "helpful" threads