Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 04:16 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

gigiluvr25 is a jewel in the roughgigiluvr25 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Reputation, Reputation, Reputation...Oh, the feeling it gives you!

Rep does feel great to get! It's not as thrilling to get a rep that is blank or just random letters, though.
gigiluvr25 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 04:23 PM   #62

kgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl72 is a glorious beacon of light

I love getting rep points. It makes me feel like I did well to our WI community.
kgirl72 is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:25 PM   #63
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

It DOES mean you have done well for the community..
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #64
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

I just checked my new Rep Points and I was amazed. Reputation makes days great!!! If you want to make someone's day, then giving rep is a great way to do that!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:28 PM   #65
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

getting rep is the best i have not looked at my rep for a while and i went to look at it 2 days ago and i had like 5 new reps. i almost cried. i support rep whole heartedly
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:30 PM   #66
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Rep is the best!!!
Lets you know when you've done a good job or touched someone.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:45 PM   #67

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

I have accum. a few rep points and it makes me really happy to know that I helped some people here and there. I always try my best, but that doesn't mean a person is going to agree with or appreciate my opinion and or help in post. And that is OK. I certainly don't expect rep points for every post.

Anyway I am happy to see that someone is creating a thread about this point system. It is a nice reminder to everyone to take the time to leave them for people...even thought I am aware that this wasn't the point of the thread.

I am only stating this because I see people create a variety of threads and get alot of helpful info, but don't seem to take the time to give rep points....granted I can't look at others' rep points. But I have noticed a general big Thank You Everyone for All The Help at the end....I can only conclude that the creator of the thread did that take the time to give out some rep points to well deserved individuals.

And I agree seeing them is like walking on clouds!
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:48 PM   #68
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bromsisa
I have accum. a few rep points and it makes me really happy to know that I helped some people here and there. I always try my best, but that doesn't mean a person is going to agree with or appreciate my opinion and or help in post. And that is OK. I certainly don't expect rep points for every post.

Anyway I am happy to see that someone is creating a thread about this point system. It is a nice reminder to everyone to take the time to leave them for people...even thought I am aware that this wasn't the point of the thread.

I am only stating this because I see people create a variety of threads and get alot of helpful info, but don't seem to take the time to give rep points....granted I can't look at others' rep points. But I have noticed a general big Thank You Everyone for All The Help at the end....I can only conclude that the creator of the thread did that take the time to give out some rep points to well deserved individuals.

And I agree seeing them is like walking on clouds!
I also like to post on people's profiles when they are new and/or have contributed to my thread. I want them to feel welcome.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:56 PM   #69
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Quote:
I also like to post on people's profiles when they are new and/or have contributed to my thread. I want them to feel welcome.
Yes, often when I see a new member not really sure what they are talking about in threads/posts...I like to come to their profiles and clear things up.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 10-27-2008, 06:58 PM   #70
is kinda back...

DTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDTF95 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I know!!!
The only problems is some people go out of their way to try and get it!!
~DTF95
DTF95 is offline Male
Closed