Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 09:58 PM   #31
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Reputation, Reputation, Reputation...Oh, the feeling it gives you!

View Post Originally Posted by i <3 webkinz!
They really are...I have lots of guides out there...I guess none being sticky worthy.
ok im lost whats a sticky lol (i feel like such a nut for not knowing this stuff)
ajoysmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #32
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

It's at the top of sections when threads are in blue..they are known to be "stickied" aka important
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 10:00 PM   #33
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by ajoysmom
ok im lost whats a sticky lol (i feel like such a nut for not knowing this stuff)
The blue threads at the top of the forums. Mine is in the travel forum.

Here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ions-f266.html
(Let your fiends know)

Last edited by canonymous; 10-08-2008 at 10:02 PM..
Old 10-08-2008, 10:05 PM   #34
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Those are the ones when you go into the forum, they have a blue title. They show that a person has put a LOT of effort into their research and it was proven to be right or it is very beneficial. Canonymous' Tropical Island thread; for instance, was when we were compiling information about what we saw, tricks and tips, pictures and discoveries. There was a LOT of information to gather. It is way easier if the thread is in a place where you can access it immediately than if you have to go digging for it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 10:08 PM   #35
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Those are the ones when you go into the forum, they have a blue title. They show that a person has put a LOT of effort into their research and it was proven to be right or it is very beneficial. Canonymous' Tropical Island thread; for instance, was when we were compiling information about what we saw, tricks and tips, pictures and discoveries. There was a LOT of information to gather. It is way easier if the thread is in a place where you can access it immediately than if you have to go digging for it.
Very good explanation Dixiecup.

Thanks for the compliment too
Old 10-08-2008, 10:37 PM   #36
icked Awesome
Webkinz :)

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

I dont really get the rep points part, that much. I mean I read the FAQ thing but it seems like it is more who you know than anything. Ive been posting since I joined, and am helpful and nice but I dont think I have any so either I am not doing something right or maybe I dont know enough people yet?? I think it is great to see people who have tons, but I think there are probably some pretty great people in here who have little or no points.
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 10:44 PM   #37

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

I luv giving out rep points! I give SO many rep points a day that I usually use up my limit of reps a day! It makes me feel good! I get lots of thank you messages from people who really apreciate it! I think everybody should give reps!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 11:04 PM   #38
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Melissa30067
I dont really get the rep points part, that much. I mean I read the FAQ thing but it seems like it is more who you know than anything. Ive been posting since I joined, and am helpful and nice but I dont think I have any so either I am not doing something right or maybe I dont know enough people yet?? I think it is great to see people who have tons, but I think there are probably some pretty great people in here who have little or no points.
its not about who knows you, its about people thanking you for something you said that helped them or maybe you stated your opinion in such a way that it "spoke" to them and made them really think about the topic, or maybe you just made them laugh. for instance today i welcomed someone to WI (only had 16 posts and said they were new) and i gave them some advice and told them if they had any questions that they could message me anytime. i just looked at my rep and what do you know they gave me rep for being nice. just keep up the good work and be helpful to others and you will see your rep increase

---------- ajoysmom added 2 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

ohhh and thanks for clearing up the sticky worthy subject

Last edited by ajoysmom; 10-08-2008 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-08-2008, 11:17 PM   #39
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by i <3 webkinz!
It's my goal...my WI goal..
I am off to bed...night!
I hope you get one stickied soon! It is a great goal to have.

---------- wistcottage added 5 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

I like giving Rep points if someone just makes me smile- or says something interesting- or posts a picture- anything that takes a bit of extra effort- or kindness deserves a point. I think-
I try to find at least 5 of these posts each day and give out 5 rep points a day-
just to say thank you for making the WI a fun place to visit.

Last edited by wistcottage; 10-08-2008 at 11:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #40
iamirishredhead

jennibrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, thanks you guys! I just learned something new. I did not know what rep points were or how to give or get them. I really do appreciate it when someone helps me or just answers with understanding. I will be sure to give rep points from now on!
jennibrown is offline Female
Closed