Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2008, 12:49 AM   #141
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Reputation, Reputation, Reputation...Oh, the feeling it gives you!

Thank you for this thread. I enjoyed reading everyones wonderful comment. It dose give me a great feeling looking at my 3 rep boxes.
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2008, 12:52 AM   #142
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Agreed one hundred percent! I always check my rep box.. and whenever I get a new one I feel very pleased that someone actually appreciated my help!
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 09:46 AM   #143
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Great Thread LilyRose! And I love how DES and you put it.

Reputation to me is like knowing that you really helped someone. In the real world, people aren't always polite and if you do something good they'll just be rude like... uh okay...

But it's great when people can stop and take the time on WI to brighten someone's day. That's why I don't like blank reps or random reps. Sure they may help me out with gettting more rep boxes, but rep boxes if your a good help will just start coming to y ou normally because you can help people.

No matter how many rep boxes, it doesn't change that special feeling you get when you get one.

I know how great I felt when I woke up the next day got on WI andk found that I had 3 rep boxes. It's an amazing feeling.

Great Thread,
REP

~~mrs.edwardcullen
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 09:48 AM   #144
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

i love giveing them and recieveing.
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 03:21 PM   #145
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

I feel good when my saying changes. I have a
"spect. aura about" now!
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 03:34 PM   #146
dogie310

I can never feel that feeling..I never get rep.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #147
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Yes, rep points make me just feel so glad that I helped someone ... and that they took the time to give one to me. I try to give out as many rep points as I can to the people that have helped me.
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2008, 03:43 PM   #148
dogie310

I give lots of rep to people who deserve it..but they never give me any.THe only time I could get it was when I posted my books,and I am not allowed to anymore.Well,I am,but they contain 'bad'things...
Old 12-24-2008, 01:15 PM   #149
UFTWTBNTIACCSH
Gift Guru

Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!Sararoxmysox is not just visiting!

Gosh, yeah. Reputation is a wonderful thing, and it always makes my day when I have a new point.

It also feels good when you give someone the reputation to reward them for their kind nature

♥Sara♥
Sararoxmysox is offline Female
Old 12-24-2008, 01:21 PM   #150
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

I really love that feeling, so sometimes when someone gives me rep, I give them some back saying 'Good things go to those who give them out. ' :]
Closed