Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 07:42 PM   #11
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Reputation Notification :)

Yes, I agree.
I LOVE REPUTATION!
I'd like there to be s thing that shows how many reps you have exactly [ just so i know how close I ma to my third box =D]
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2008, 07:52 PM   #12
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Well, that is a nice idea. But, I like looking at my User CP and realizing, "Oh! I got a rep!" and what if someone sooo helpful, that only posted helpful things, got rep every few minutes? They would be getting non-stop notifications. If someone likes to see their rep, they can always just check their User CP. And I'm not even sure if that is possible with the vBulletin that WI runs on. There are only so many things you can do to the site that vB offers. But, I love that your thinking of ideas!
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 08:16 PM   #13
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Yes,Dixie cup is right.
Plus,rep doesnt matter all that much,even though I am very grateful when someone gives me some.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-13-2008, 08:44 PM   #14
I ♥ My eGirlz
Gift Guru

SweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of lightSweetsMom is a glorious beacon of light

I didn't know you could see your rep is this only viewable the first time you log in each day bc I dont see anything about rep on my user cp!

I dont think a notification is needed only bc you can tell when you've received rep so theres no need for additional pop ups slowing the board down. JMO!
SweetsMom is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 09:03 AM   #15
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

I think that's a great idea!
Desigher is offline Female
Old 11-14-2008, 12:10 PM   #16
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Thumbs up Re: Reputation Notification :)

I like to get info, give info, check messages and the visit with a few friends and go. I am always glad to be of help & actually people are quite surprised when I won't accept a gift for winning a "can you answer" questions. I'm sure it means a lot if you want to trade... but I just send stuff to my friends on WW thru kinz post ( out of all my friends who I send to every week only one has every sent stuff to say thanks & i still send stuff) so the little green spots don't really mean much here. I never check it unless I just happen to be on that page.

---------- a3doglife added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by SweetsMom
I didn't know you could see your rep is this only viewable the first time you log in each day bc I dont see anything about rep on my user cp!

I dont think a notification is needed only bc you can tell when you've received rep so theres no need for additional pop ups slowing the board down. JMO!
click on user cp then cp home it is right there you will see all the green boxes--I just looked I have a whole page

Last edited by a3doglife; 11-14-2008 at 12:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #17
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

Although I see Dixie's point and agree with her on the most part, I like the idea of having the option to have the notification. We have the option now to turn on the notification for PM's, profile posts, friend requests, etc. Why not have rep given added as well? Those who want it turn it on .. those of us who don't leave it off.
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #18
Autism Awareness

WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!WWhimsyDragon is the bees knees!

I also agree with Dixiecup`s idea.
WWhimsyDragon is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:19 PM   #19
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

I think it's a good idea, however, I do see Dixie's point that is sort of defeats the purpose.
sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 10:40 PM   #20
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I love your idea of being notified everytime we recieve a rep point, but I also like being somewhat suprised when I go and check my points every now and then. If I were notified that I recieve a point right when it happened and every single time, I don't think I would find them as rewarding. Know what I mean?

Maybe a simpler type of notification, like your computer makes a little 'beep' sound.. or something.
Livi is offline Female
Closed