Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #11
FireClan

Default Re: Reputation.

No Problem! Make sure you look at Gingerly's post, also!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2008, 05:16 PM   #12
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

....and for reminding us when *not* to give Reputation, I have given you Rep.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 05:17 PM   #13
FireClan

Well, Thank You...
Old 06-17-2008, 06:02 PM   #14
tacoworld

Rep's aren't necessarily just for helping people. I gave a rep for someone being polite..
Old 06-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #15
FireClan

I know. Read Gingerly's post on the first page.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #16
Tecytoc2142

your right i know this is a herlping thing though so rep
Old 06-17-2008, 06:10 PM   #17
tacoworld

View Post Originally Posted by FireClan
I know. Read Gingerly's post on the first page.
Oh, yeah..sorry, didn't see that.

Last edited by tacoworld; 06-17-2008 at 06:13 PM..
Old 06-17-2008, 06:15 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I agree with you and Gingerly. There are a lot of reasons to give RP that aren't superficial. The only time I think it is ok to give a rep point for a 'cute avatar' is when someone has gone through the extra effort to make one especially for you. Hard work should never go unrewarded. Aside from that; I have been handing out rep points like a pez dispenser, lately. I have seen a lot of good tips and some really awesome suggestions. It seems that some of the newer members are coming in with really awesome findings. Seamus (fairly new member) has done a chart on whether or not Carrots will be a new cash crop and broken it down so that we can see the potential gain. That was a LOT of research to go through. You, Fireclan, are very mindful of the rules. Your post about bumping has made a LOT of people aware of the fact that Bumping is against the rules outside of the Gift Exchange. I have seen a few of the new people posting that they have found something that somehow, we as veterans, had overlooked and I have seen some really excellent posts on how to navigate through the new Profile and customize it. People like Mathmom2 and COWS4YOU, who tirelessly update us on when the Asian rare will be, saving us the agony of booking in every hour on the hour. These are the reasons I give Rep points. The little one who named her new webbie after Philip, showing how compassionate we can be about someone we have never met. All of these reasons are good reasons for rep points.
I think sometimes, though, that we overlook that some of the newbies are not aware of what a Rep point is and why it is there. I think that a gentle reminder like I am going to do right away and like Gingerly has done, is the way to teach them.
Here is a rep point for you, Fireclan, keep up the good work. I really like your thoughtful posts.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-17-2008 at 06:17 PM..
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-17-2008, 06:19 PM   #19
FireClan

Aww...Well, Thank You. You are so great.
Closed