Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2007, 10:31 PM   #11
macy06
Gifted

Lissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud ofLissykinz has much to be proud of

Default Re: Reputation

View Post Originally Posted by danathornberg
For me, at least, it's nice to see a nice comment someone writes personally to me about something I helped them with or maybe something I said that made them feel good. I'ts kind of like a personal thank you message to me that's not posted on the forum. Plus it helps the mods & admins too, to see who is out there being helpful.
True, But i miss the boxes.
I think they should put them back now. Everyone starts at square one again. If a new person joins.. well they have to be helpful just like everyone else. You dont get rep by magicness..
LOL.. new word. .MAGICNESS!
LEOPLURIDON!!
Lissykinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2007, 10:32 PM   #12
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

I miss the sayings beside the boxes. lol, no one ever told me I had a "spectacular aura" about me
danathorn is offline Female
Old 12-09-2007, 10:34 PM   #13
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Tha'ts a good pont.. Same with WW, we all start off with with the same thing, the kids chair, one room and wahtever the pet comes with. Whatever we get after that, we have to get by earning more KC, or by buying more pets/cards, etc. KC isn't added by magicness, you ahve to earn it yourself somehow. I kinda do miss the boxes but i'm sure the admin had valid reasons for taking them away.
I love your new word BTW, "magicness."

View Post Originally Posted by Lissykinz
True, But i miss the boxes.
I think they should put them back now. Everyone starts at square one again. If a new person joins.. well they have to be helpful just like everyone else. You dont get rep by magicness..
LOL.. new word. .MAGICNESS!
LEOPLURIDON!!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:44 PM   #14
Webkinz :)
space-angel is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by danathornberg
no special status-it's kind of like your own personal feedback. you get to see who you have been helpful to and the kind comments that they make when you help someone out. also, it helps the admins & mods see who is helpful on the forum.....
thanks for the info!
Old 12-10-2007, 12:58 PM   #15
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I'd have been content forever with
staying at my, "Spectacular Aura." lol
Seriously though, you're absolutely
right, Kittygirl....we need to always
make it a point to click that little
thumb...it takes only 10 seconds to
make someone else feel special!
Thanks for taking time to remind
everyone.

Last edited by Gingerly; 12-10-2007 at 04:00 PM..
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-22-2007, 09:53 AM   #16
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

Thanks for the input!
Old 12-22-2007, 10:40 AM   #17
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I agree, I feel like not as many people are giving rep anymore. When I read my rep, I feel like I am improtant to WI, then I looks and realize that no one probably knows me.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 12-22-2007, 10:45 AM   #18
ask
Gift Guru

webkinzRthecutest has a spectacular aura about

I liked the rep boxes because I know the people helping me had really helped out others before me. I also hate not knowing how much rep I have, because it only shows your last 25
Old 12-22-2007, 03:02 PM   #19
TootieFrootie

Thanks for the reminder.

Rep points 4 u.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:35 AM   #20
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

=] =]
Closed