Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #21
Gifted

coolocat1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Repuatation Notification =-)

I think that's an awesome idea!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2009, 08:56 PM   #22
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Not a good idea.

People can brag and say "I got another rep!" and it might hurt people's feelings.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 09:08 PM   #23
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
Not a good idea.

People can brag and say "I got another rep!" and it might hurt people's feelings.
That's a good point.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 09:11 PM   #24
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
I'm kind of half and half on this idea...

I think it might be cool, but then again, don't you just LOVE the surpise you get when you recieve one? I think that surprise should stay.
got a point there and when you see another rep bar your like wow cool and you go see who gave you one lat
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 09:14 PM   #25
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

If I remember correctly the notifications of all your reps was removed because people on the forum got obsessed about rep points. At one point they took the rep boxes away completely because of this - so I'm pretty sure they won't change the way reps are done now.

Rep points are nice but should never be your focus on WI.
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 10:09 PM   #26
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

I'm gonna have to agree with Ave on this one.
This is a very good idea, having a notification for a rep, so you can thank the rep-givers right away, but the surprise when I click that arrow just makes it so much more fun.
A new rep always makes my day, so I'd prefer surprises, rather then right away notifications.
Great idea, though. Rep! (LOL, this, in a way, was a notification ..... oh well)
~♥~Webkinzluver321~♥~
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 10:13 PM   #27
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I'm a little on the fence about that.
As great as it would be to just get a notification, it'd just be another PM. It won't seem special. I like the feeling that after I change my avatar and it takes me to the UserCP and see how many i've gotten lately. It just feels good.

It's a common yet good suggestion though
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 10:17 PM   #28
Ces't la Vie!
Webkinz :)

bookworm313 is on a distinguished road

thats a good idea. i wonder if they might do that
bookworm313 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 02:09 AM   #29
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

I can see where you're coming from, but I think it sort of defeats the purpose of reps.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2009, 08:54 AM   #30
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I kinda like your idea... but it doesn't bother me to go to User CP and look once in a while + I enjoy the surprise
Closed