Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 08:05 PM   #11
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Repuatation Notification =-)

I like it and don't... I like getting told when something happens when it happens... but I like the surprise too.
gReTa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #12
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think it would be convenient, but I really like the surprise and warm feeling when you see that you got one!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 08:07 PM   #13
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurl♥
well, some people dont like surprises. Im one of those people. But think:

How annoying would it be to ALWAYS go to check if you get a rep. Maybe since it's a common suggestions, Justin and Wendy will finally give into it!!!
Yes, but... you say you get a lot of rep. Wouldn't it be a bit annoying, then?
Old 01-30-2009, 08:12 PM   #14
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

I personally think that it's best to just leave it as is. Rep is not supposed to be given out lightly. It should be used to thank someone who has truly gone above and beyond to be very helpful with useful information. If members had notices lighting up everytime they got rep, I'm afraid it would become something that is given as a popularity contest.

I am hoping that people give rep wisely. I'd hate to see the rep boxes go away again.
kayembee is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #15
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I personally like the surprise aspect. I usually see my reps right after I get them because I am constantly checking my user CP for my subscribed threads. I always just take a peek down to see if anyone had something nice to say. So unfortunately I am going to have to respectfully disagree on this one, but thank you for bringing it up.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 01-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #16
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

I love giving out rep- it's like free candy! I'd like to get a notice when i get a new rep tho....but for now everynight before I leave WI I see if i got any new rep and then thank the people who did leave me rep!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 08:22 PM   #17
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I like surprise. Not knowing what is around that corner until you go there.
Wow the nice feeling when someone says something nice that you were not expecting.
Interesting thought though.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 08:22 PM   #18
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

well if you don't like the "surprise" then you should have the option to have it turned on or off- I rarely get rep so it's a wonderful surprise for me! i guess it's all in what you like !
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #19
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

^^ That;s EXACTLY what I was thinking and maybe it can just do a little blink at the top of WI and you woun't even have to check it if you don't want to. Then, it would go away after a little while

I'd like to have this because I hardly check my reps because I forget () and when I do, I have a lot and I just prefore reading them RIGHT when I get them so I can say "Yay! Thank you _______ for the rep!!"
amazon is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #20
Mightystar159

Mightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of lightMightystar159 is a glorious beacon of light

I like the Idea! I would love to know when I got an rep!
Mightystar159 is offline Female
Closed