Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Default Repuatation Notification =-)

I get rep alot. And I don't always want to have to go to my user CP panel to see what's my latest rep. So, I think that there should be a notifiaction every time you get a rep. Just like whenever you get a PM, you get notified. Same with reps. Thanks for reading. =-)
turtlegurl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2009, 07:26 PM   #2

flowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan12 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Repuatation Notification =-)

you are right i think that is a good idea
flowerfan12 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #3
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I'm kind of half and half on this idea...

I think it might be cool, but then again, don't you just LOVE the surpise you get when you recieve one? I think that surprise should stay.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:28 PM   #4
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Exclamation Re: Repuatation Notification =-)

I would like that too! It would be helpful because I only see my reps after changing my signature, avatar, or profile pic(weird!). I could also go to User CP! But, it might be a part of the vBulliten, so it probably can't be changed!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 07:30 PM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

actually this idea was suggested a lot before.
a common suggestion

Well, i think that it's fine the way that it is.
How boring would it be, if you had a rep notification to
tell you when you did get one?

I like to think of it as a surprise...when you check
you can find out if you get rep.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:32 PM   #6
WhiteTerrierFan

I think they used to have it, but they took it away.
It's much better to be surprised when you get rep.
I always love going into User CP and seeing the nice things people have said.
It's an okay idea though, I'm not sure if they'd want to bring it back though, since there must have been a reason for them to take it away in the first place.
Old 01-30-2009, 07:35 PM   #7
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

It's a common suggestion that won't happen. Checking your user cp is easy enough and reputation is not something that directly affects you and needs attention like a PM or profile message.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 07:38 PM   #8
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

I like to give out REP a lot so it might get annoying to have to check it. Especially when you're trying to do something else on WI. I like it the way it is.
K1234 is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 07:46 PM   #9
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

I am half and half
smskkc is offline Female
Old 01-30-2009, 08:02 PM   #10

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

well, some people dont like surprises. Im one of those people. But think:

How annoying would it be to ALWAYS go to check if you get a rep. Maybe since it's a common suggestions, Justin and Wendy will finally give into it!!!
turtlegurl is offline Female
Closed