Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 06:10 PM   #21
Don't mess with us
Webkinz :)

oon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to alloon23 is a name known to all

Default Re: Reporting something!

I have reported someone once.I did it cause' they did...something.I only report people for a VERY good reason.it makes me feel...safe.Rep point for you!

♥LeeAnn♥
oon23 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 06:17 PM   #22
Brittany998807

Thanks for posting! And thanks for the rep point oon23!
Old 11-27-2008, 06:20 PM   #23
Do you like cake?
Webkinz :)

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

I have never reported someone,but I alomst did once. I was scarded to.I thought I might hit the wrong botten (thats kinda fuunny now to me). I did not know how to report someone. I hope I never have to report anyone. Great thread!

Last edited by rachel21; 12-03-2008 at 09:03 PM..
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 06:23 PM   #24
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I only reported someone once, when they said a really bad word and put dashes through them.
I agree on everything else! Thanks for putting this out!
Old 11-27-2008, 06:47 PM   #25
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I used to very scared of reporting. But now It seems like I have to do it once a week at least. It is usually for spaces between l e t t e r s and posting minor personal info like ages. I have only twice reported major violations of site rules. One for a very rude member who was insulting every member that replied to a certain thread and the other for a very inappropriate avatar. I don't mind reporting anymore because this truly better for everyone in the long run. The mods don't mind looking through reports, don't be scared of reporting it is a great tool.

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 11-27-2008 at 06:51 PM..
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 11-27-2008, 06:57 PM   #26
montanarose9

I don't have the happiest feeling when I report a post because I worry if they could get banned and whenever I see a banned username I feel bad. But I report the post anyway because it is the right thing to do.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:01 PM   #27
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

THAT is why we have the Red Flags. That had to make you feel like you were doing your part in protecting the forum, Texastaylor1. Never, never feel guilty about reporting a bot. You get a rep from me. It is because of people like you that we were able to stop it after two posts
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:08 PM   #28
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

When I report someone, it doesn't really give me bad feeling. You know what WOULD give me a bad thing? If I saw something, didn't report it...and then that affected the site in a negative way. No matter how it makes you feel---you need to report rule breakers.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 09:46 PM   #29
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Great point!!This is such a great point
Thanks for making this!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #30
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

When we get a flag, the staff makes the decision if it really needs attention or not. 95% of them do but those that don't then we simply let it be. I'd rather have something flagged though and have it be nbd than not be flagged at all.

No one should ever ever ever worry about reporting someone. We need our members to look out for each other!
smitchell is offline Female
Closed