Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2008, 04:28 PM   #11
Sweet!!! Im a
Gift Trainee

tyler195 is a jewel in the roughtyler195 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Reporting something!

I only reported once...not many break the rules here.
tyler195 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2008, 04:29 PM   #12
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Brittany, just so you know, there are plenty of places on the 'net where people can post rude, hurtful things. This site is great because there are people of all ages, and we came here to get away from the yucky stuff. When we flag posts, we're helping make WI a better place for everyone. OK, so maybe once before you flagged a post for the wrong reasons. You regret it, that's better than going through life not caring about mistakes you've made, but it's in the past so don't sweat it too much. You obviously know better now, that's all that matters. Don't feel bad about flagging. I have hesitated before, too. I actually found out later that the post I flagged was removed. I'm glad that a Mod handled it, it was a case of near-bullying, and it bothered me a lot. Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #13
Brittany998807

Thanks for posting!! I'll try to not feel as bad the next time! Happy Thanksgiving!
~Brittany998807~
Old 11-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #14
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Rejewal
I have sat with the flag box open and always hesitate, and think...because it is a serious matter to report someone but if it is clearly against the rules or it is causing another person to be hurt then that is what the button is for. So then pressing send is the right thing to do. It is importanat that rules are followed and especially that all people are treated with respect and their feelings are uplifted while being on WI
Pretty much the same for me. I have only reported a person once, and before I did, I checked more than once to make sure that the rules were being broken, and I checked their posts, pictures, etc. It was a serious matter, and even though I did feel a little bad for the person, I most certainly did not regret the choice I made to report them, and I am glad that they will not be on WI again, hurting others with their bad launguage, pictures, etc.
But please, make sure that why you are reporting someone is in fact a valid reason. Check the rules, ask a mod, make sure they are actually doing something wrong, and it is not to "get back" at the person.
sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 05:20 PM   #15
April Showers Bring
Gifted

webkinzrare1 will become famous soon enough

I've never actually had to report anyone here on WI, which is good I guess.
Either I'm missing all the stuff that needs to be reported or all the people here are really nice!
webkinzrare1 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 05:25 PM   #16

tink my doxen is a jewel in the roughtink my doxen is a jewel in the rough

once i think
tink my doxen is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 05:26 PM   #17

kitty5kitty5- is an unknown quantity at this point

I have never reported something. I hope I never, ever, will have to!
kitty5kitty5- is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #18

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

I also agree with MissGommie I also have reported somone for rudeness. The same person 2 times
monkeysgirl is offline Female
Old 11-27-2008, 05:58 PM   #19
Brittany998807

Thanks for posting everybody!!!!!
Old 11-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #20

texastaylor1 is on a distinguished road

Is it coicidence that the day you start this poll a spam bot shows up?
today I made my first, and hopefully last, report. it was some ad for "cheap" cell phones that all costed over 1,000 dollars. first off, rip off second off, adds on? I don't THINK so!
texastaylor1 is offline Female
Closed