Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2007, 10:32 PM   #1
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

Default Rep Points

How do I have a rep point taken OUT of my repetoire? Someone gave me rep points on a post that was purely conversational, the comment was "Thanks for the help please return reps." Since my post was just conversation and not helping anyone, it seems apparent to me that this person is just solciitng for rep points for themself.
So under the circumstances, I don't want their rep point. Who do I contact at WI to have it taken out of my portfolio, or whatever it's called?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2007, 10:35 PM   #2
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: Rep Points

i think it's admirable that you are being honest about it. you deserve rep for that alone!

i'd suggest you pm a moderator though, to bring it to their attention.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 11-11-2007, 10:38 PM   #3
Gifted

Thanks, where do I get the PM address of a mod??

I think I have Auntie Kinz in my PM box I could bounce a new message off an old one, is she a mod?
Old 11-11-2007, 10:41 PM   #4
the fairest 0f all
Gift Guru

sn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all aroundsn0wwhite radiates beauty and kindness all around

she is. another way to do it is to go to the home page of the forum, and scroll down to where it lists the users online right now. the mods are in blue and the admins are in red. you can click on one of those names and you'll get an option to send a pm.
sn0wwhite is offline Female
Old 11-11-2007, 10:43 PM   #5
Baby252

That is very kind of you. For being honest I think you should keep it. Just report that person. Also don't give them one back.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:44 PM   #6
Gifted

Oh! I've been here since July, off and on, and never knew that!! Thanks again!
BTW, I love snow white, too! It was one of my fave. rides in Disneyworld.
Old 11-11-2007, 10:44 PM   #7
ebkinz Addict!
Gift Guru

kayembee is a genius through and through
kayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and throughkayembee is a genius through and through

Donation Award 

Follow Sn0wwhite's intructions, or here is another list of mods and admin:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/showgroups.php
kayembee is offline Female
Old 11-11-2007, 10:45 PM   #8
Baby252

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
Oh! I've been here since July, off and on, and never knew that!! Thanks again!
BTW, I love snow white, too! It was one of my fave. rides in Disneyworld.
I didn't know what gifted was when I was gifted. Is that sad or what?
Old 11-11-2007, 10:50 PM   #9
Gifted

That's not sad, it's just all so overwhelming at first. There's so much to do and so many people to talk to and so many topics to get involved with that it's near impossible to know everything.

Thanks for all your help, I PM'd a mod, at least my conscious is clear now

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
I didn't know what gifted was when I was gifted. Is that sad or what?
Old 11-11-2007, 10:52 PM   #10
Baby252

LOL no I applyed thinking it was special members I had no idea you could trade here.
Closed