Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 09:40 AM   #21
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Default Re: Rep Notification =]

I'm mixed about this idea! On one hand it nice to see you got rep, right when you got it, but on the other, it's kinda nice to see that somebody left you one that you didn't know about! It makes you surprised, but it also makes you feel proud, good about yourself, and honored, and that's what's so important!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 09:49 AM   #22
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

^^ I feel the same way twilightcrz!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 09:49 AM   #23
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

People like Dixiecup and COWS would have some manyu notifications, it might slow the server down. And I kinda like being surprised. Good thought though!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 03:37 PM   #24
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

thanks for posting everyone! I'm happy to see everyone's comments
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 04:42 PM   #25
I'm a deep sea
Webkinz :)

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think your Idea was good, but this morning I saw that I got a second rep box and litterally jumped for joy. I like the "Surprised" feeling that comes when you go to user CP and see new reps! I really liked the surprised feeling when you get a new rep box too!
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #26
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

I do Like the surprise too, its just, I was off WI for like a week, and I had gotten more than ten reps, and I couldn't see all of the people I helped so I could thank them
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 04:55 PM   #27
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

I really like that idea! That way no one would miss any Reps!
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 04:58 PM   #28
Never too late
Webkinz :)

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

I agree! I would love to be notified..
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #29
Gift Guru

itzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledgeitzmebri33 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I love that idea! I dont check my user cp very often and when i do then i find like a bunch of reps i never knew about!
itzmebri33 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #30
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Hmm, what kinztown194 said, I like getting a surpirse when I look at my new reps. Also, if you're Gifted, you get feedback notifications, and they already clutter your inbox.
webkinz901 is offline Male
Closed