Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
hy am I still a
Webkinz :)

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Default Rep Box Lighter Upper Association

What do you think about WI having an association of members being in charge of going around and looking for people that have a black rep box, Then going and giving rep like "Light Up Your Rep Box".

Then You would PM them and say something like

"Hello {username},

Have you looked at the User CP home lately?
Something has changed!

~ {YOUR NAME}"

Just so they notice.

OR

You can give them a little hint of something

OR

You can just let them be SURPRISED!

The people who make the wrong choices Judge people by how many rep boxes they have and they don't think fondly of the "Black Reppers".

So I think that everyone deserves a "Green" Box.

So let's try to make WI a greener Place ( and the Planet ).

Just a thought!

~Smeller~

Last edited by SmelzGood84; 02-21-2009 at 01:20 PM..
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Rep Box Lighter Upper Association

Sometimes when I see that a person has a gray rep box, I give them a rep IF their post was helpful.

I certainly don't PM them asking them to check their User CP.

Otherwise, I think the system is okay the way it is Good idea though.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 01:16 PM   #3
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

yep! i try to do that when i see a new member! a good place to look is when WI holds contests!
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #4
Gifted

JJ08 has disabled reputation

i try and do that if there post is helpful
JJ08 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 01:18 PM   #5
WhiteTerrierFan

I always light up the box for new members. I hate seeing someone with a grey box.
Nice ideaa, but it would also be nice for the new members to be surprised when they look at User CP and see they have gotten a rep. [rep to you]
Old 02-21-2009, 01:19 PM   #6
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

Ok so you should maybe do something to just maybe somehow give a hint of a way...
Old 02-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #7
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

While I do like this idea, I strongly just believe in giving the rep as you see them with a meaningful post. Just giving them the random rep for it will give them the wrong idea about what rep is.
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #8
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

I only do this for members with gray boxes, but if they have a green box I only give rep if the post is helpful
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 02-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #9
hy am I still a

View Post Originally Posted by LilyRose
While I do like this idea, I strongly just believe in giving the rep as you see them with a meaningful post. Just giving them the random rep for it will give them the wrong idea about what rep is.

I never really thought about it that way but how would you like to be the black repper and get teased by a Yellow Repper ( NOT STAFF OR DIXIE ) But so I think 1 random rep is ok.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:23 PM   #10
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

I do that only a little bit differently...

what I do is if I find a newer member with a gray rep box, I give them a little welcome rep. I then post saying to welcome them to the forum and tell them you left a surprise for them on their User CP. Remember you have to have 10+ posts to be able to PM. So, you might not be able to PM the member to check their User CP if the have less than 10 posts. Though if they could PM a PM would work too!
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
black reppers, give rep, help with rep, w4e was here!!, webbies 4 ever waz here