Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 04:11 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

meghan487 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Renew Webkinz Account

Ya. I think you shouldnt have to buy a new webkinz to be able to play on your account longer. Although I quit webkinz in July, I think your account shouldnt expire!
meghan487 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 04:22 PM   #22
t w i l i g h t
Gift Trainee

kinzluvor will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
You just have to renew once a year, so you get 12 months from when you adopted your last pet...
View Post Originally Posted by legalcat

you shoudl wait till december and then ask for a w cares pet which are only 6.99

---------- legalcat added 1 Minutes and 14 Seconds later ----------

also when you renew, it renews ALL your pets... you still get to keep thm all, so you just need to add ONE pet and then you get another 12 months to play with them agani

that is sooo true she has the best answers and it really help or maybe u should save ur money and but one your self
kinzluvor is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:29 PM   #23

terrierlily is an unknown quantity at this point

how about getting one for christmas or your birthday or a good grade present even?

or why dont u get a lil kinz? they arnt as expensive.

Last edited by terrierlily; 10-06-2008 at 09:37 PM..
terrierlily is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:30 PM   #24
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

I would put Webkinz on your Christmas Wish List or ask for one if you have a really good report card. Otherwise, you could use your allowance money to purchase one yourself. Your account will close on the anniversary of the date you adopted your last kinz.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:37 PM   #25
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

That isn't that great. Maybe wait till December and ask your mom to please let you get a lil kinz. They aren't quite as expensive as the regular Kinz. It wouldn't hurt would it? Also, if you do celebrate Christmas, you can ask for a webkinz for X-mas.
Good luck!

~smil3y4evr
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #26

alshaer2007 is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with jenn
Old 10-05-2008, 05:49 PM   #27

princess7446 is an unknown quantity at this point

Uhhh same thing is happening to me just go save your money and buy a lil kinz ( at my store there only $ 4.95 ) Ask for an allowence......
Old 10-07-2008, 09:38 PM   #28
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

Well,if you have to wait for one past the expiration date,they dont delete it,thy jus suspend you until you can regiister another Kinz.All your items,money and pets will be secure.I know from experience.
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Closed