Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 02:57 PM   #11
I love my
Webkinz :)

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Renew Webkinz Account

sorry that your account is expiring.

here are a few ideas I came up with that may help

- ask your mom for christmas to get you a webkinz
**or birthday depending on when yours is**

-if your mom says no, it's always a great idea to some how help out around the house or do something to earn some money, then YOU could buy it

-ask a REALITIVE for one for christmas. or someone you know that would consider buying you one

-maybe you & a friend could tell each other a gift or 2 you want, & then exchange gifts, & you could possibily get a webkinz that way
(idk if that will work but who knows!)

but maybe if you ask your mom nicely & help her out & stuff, you can earn one.
I hope you get to re-new your account.
best of luck!

p.s. if you get another you might wanna get a lil'kinz / ask for a lil' kinz b/c they are cheeper.
also, if you get them at walgreens, you can get a w cares tag

Last edited by gymnasticsgirl96; 10-05-2008 at 03:00 PM..
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #12
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

I'd maybe have a lemonade stand or something to get some quick cash just to buy a Webkinz. Also maybe ask your Mom for some extra chores. Or seeing as it's fall rake some leaves for money. Then just go to Walgreen's or a local Webkinz dealer and buy the cheapest Lil 'Kinz you can find!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #13
2009 Will Be
Gifted

abbythegrey has a spectacular aura about

Aww, I'm sorry. Enter the WI Contest, they're giving away a free Bat and Black Cat. All you have to do is tell why you like Halloween.
abbythegrey is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #14

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

Here is what i would do:
-Earn money to buy another webkinz. Little kinz can be sometimes as low priced as 6 bucks
-see when your account expires, and ask your mom if you can have an early Christmas present if it is supposed to expire before the 25th
-if its your birthday before that it would work out
-I gurantee if you have some kind of friend. Arrange a some sort of Webkinz exchange thing with your friends. Or do a webkinz party, just for the fun of it! Say that everyone should bring a webkinz, wrapped, and could do sort of like a secret santa thing, before Christmas!!!!
I hope i helped you!!!!
-Coco
Old 10-05-2008, 03:17 PM   #15
Voldemort is a

princessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledgeprincessgames flows towards the sea of knowledge

You should have her buy you one Everytime your account expires!
princessgames is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 03:25 PM   #16

cojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud ofcojo64 has much to be proud of

Explain to your mom that getting 1 more to adopt before the expiration date will get you one more year of fun on Webkinz. $7-10 isn't much for one whole year of fun. I'm a mom of 4 that all enjoy webkinz.

---------- cojo64 added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later ----------

P.s. Please let us know how this turns out- if the account continues.

Last edited by cojo64; 10-05-2008 at 03:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
cojo64 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 03:25 PM   #17
is the best

coolgirl060197 is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry! Try this: Tell your mom that she has spent a lot of money on Webkinz and if she doesn't buy you another one, all that money will go to waste because you can't play on Webkinz anymore. It just might do the trick. I hope I helped you
~~coolgirl060107~~
coolgirl060197 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 03:39 PM   #18
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

you can just save 7 bucks allowance to get a webkinz and then you'll be good for another year. your mom said SHE wont buy one for you. you can just buy one with your own money once a year to keep your account going. good luck!
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 03:53 PM   #19
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

oh! you will somehow have to contact ganz to get that fixed!
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 04:09 PM   #20
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

well my friend gave me his account and it expired and when i try to go on it ww tells me something like you have to adopt another webkinz to continue playing, so i dont think they get rid of your account after a year i think you just cant play on it anymore, fi that helps
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Closed