Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2008, 08:14 PM   #1
wizpup30
Lil Kinz
wizpup is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Renaming rooms

HELP! How come I can't rename any of my rooms? It always comes up "that word is not allowed." I am using common everyday words. What am I doing wrong?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2008, 08:16 PM   #2
‚ô•Ask me ;)
Webkinz :)

ELMO is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Renaming rooms

I know. It's so annoying :p
Old 02-20-2008, 08:53 PM   #3
I love

rosyrox is an unknown quantity at this point

Same with me i think that (hopefully) its just a glitch and they will fix it soon!
rosyrox is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 09:07 PM   #4
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

This is happening to everybody. Ganz is trying to make the site safe. They've gone to far this time though...............
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 09:12 PM   #5

14ALSwann is an unknown quantity at this point

i have 13 webbies and after my 10th it wouldnt give me any more free rooms with my webkinz. and when i treid to name it after my webkinz ( ex. lassie's room )it wouldnt let me do it!
Old 02-20-2008, 09:15 PM   #6
Sunnykinz

View Post Originally Posted by wizpup
HELP! How come I can't rename any of my rooms? It always comes up "that word is not allowed." I am using common everyday words. What am I doing wrong?
Sadly everyone is having this issue. The Webkinz site currently has a very strict filter. Don't worry, you are not typing in any bad words. The system is just over exagerrating. Just yesterday I made a room and called it "Bathroom" I got the exact same message. The problem will get better soon.

Take care,
Sunny
Old 02-20-2008, 09:16 PM   #7
azlachat
Gift Guru

azlachat is a jewel in the roughazlachat is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 

Yep...I've gotten the dreaded "you've used a word that's not allowed" on the funniest words like Library, Spa, Guest Room to name just a few...Also, I'm finding it very hard to "catch" the room I want to jump to (I have a large house) so I try NOT to do any renaming or remodeling during the busy times, the map just keeps moving at a fast speed till it's off the radar HA, just not worth the effort!!!
azlachat is offline Female
Old 02-20-2008, 09:26 PM   #8
geckogurl18
Gift Trainee

azureskies is on a distinguished road

Its so strange, even when I type in the pet name it says its not allowed. I have only one pet's name that made it through the filter, which was "Sorbet", my pig's name. It was so odd! In the beginning, I thought my pet's name was a swear, and I almost cried! Oh well, its good to know you are not alone!
Old 02-21-2008, 08:19 AM   #9
William Beckett is s
Gifted

KRITER10 is on a distinguished road

GANZ is currently using the same dictionary for room naming as they used for the kinzchat plus operation when it was open. So you cannot name rooms your's pets names, as in kinzchat plus, names were not allowed.
~Hope I helped!
Old 02-21-2008, 10:00 AM   #10
It Expired! No more

lilarini is a jewel in the roughlilarini is a jewel in the rough

I think that Ganz was just trying to make it safer for everyone, but they have gone WAY too far this time. If you want to name your room bad, your choice.
The reason they did this is because someone's account got hacked into. When they finally got it back, all of the rooms had vulgar names. The account theif must have not been very smart, because Ganz probably let them put their names back before they started using the dictionary. I wouldn't worry about it too much, because sooner or later they'll have a solution.

Hope I helped!

I ♥ ♫! Lilarini
lilarini is offline Female
Closed