Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #31
here is Kia?
Webkinz :)

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Removing the "Bad Traders and Scammers" Announcement?

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
yes........but do we talk about trading on the forums? or not allow trading talk on the forums?

I think a line needs to be drawn . right now it is ......you can talk about this........ but do not mention THAT. You can say what happened to you here....but do not mention the details about what really happened THERE.

I agree with you. It is confusing.
I think WI needs to make a definite all purpose decision about the rules for everyone regarding clubhouse/trade talk in the general forums.
Meg Ann is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #32
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by CJMM
Not sure why this announcement needs to be removed, just a few little lines at the top of the page til you click on it. if it bothers you don't click. I think it is helpful for new members, it helped me, the trading room talk is a continous eye opener..new scams daily.
Maybe clarifying the rules would be helpful.
But I just seen a member in the chimpettes thread trying to trade their contest dress, so the clarification needs to be done in all the threads...maybe?
I now am leaning towards just remodelling it. It's really outdated, weather it helps or not...

View Post Originally Posted by MarielofRedwall
You have a point Galfam. However, what if people just want to read it, so they have reminders? Justin can add to it, but not remove it. I think it's useful, and would help a whole lot. We want to be safe from scammers, because people have scammed in WI during the past. Thanks for sharing your idea though!
Galfam is offline Male
Old 04-14-2010, 05:16 PM   #33

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by Galfam
I think it might be time to remove this announcement. Since WI doesn't approve of posting stuff about stuff that happened inside of WW TR, I don't think this is needed anymore...

Maybe we could just reform it? Maybe have the ways some people scam or something like that?
I haven't gotten to read all of the responses yet so I don't know if this has been mentioned on not. The list you are referring to has the ids of people who scammed here on WI not in the trade room. Those warnings are there so that if those former WI members still use their WW accounts people know to watch out for them because they did something hinky here at WI.

View Post Originally Posted by Galfam
Yes, but with that announcement from 2007, many of us don't know most of the members, and the GE system is definitely much more secure than ever before...
The announcement post was started in 2007 but it has continuously been updated since then. I know that some of the names on the bottom of the list were added much later than that.
cbjhockey is offline Female
Old 04-14-2010, 06:03 PM   #34
Gift Guru

Galfam has disabled reputation

Closing this thread.
Galfam is offline Male
Closed