Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 10:22 PM   #11
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Re: Reminder! "YOU COPIED" edition

View Post Originally Posted by Alliecat365
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hnmntismlycrus is not, NECCICARILY, copying you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unless you called Dibs, you do not own it!!!!!!!!!!! I don't mean to be catty, but you are accusing hnmntismlycrus of PLAGIRISM!!! That is a federal offense and i dont want her or him to be in jail or juvy!!!!
made up username...not a real person!!!
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 10:31 PM   #12
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw the AnthonysMOmmy has the same avvie as me and I smiled because I thought that it was so cool! I just got it off google, 7th page!
I can see if you took like an hour to make your avvie and then someone copied you, then flag them or something but I think you need to start putting your WI or WW name somewhere on your avvie so that people know it's yours!

GREAT THREAD! This has been needing to be pointed out! Thank you!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #13
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Hey girlfriend! LOL I saw that too and I almost didn't post on your thread. I didn't want you to be upset. I'm glad you aren't. I used yahoo, so there it's different. LOL OH and mine is upsidedown to help with cows4you's protest to Arte for aztec floors. Anyway, anyone who loves snoopy has great taste in my opinion! And to answer the original post, some people don't know they are copying. They may not have seen your thread. I like to see peoples different takes on things anyway.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 11:19 PM   #14
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Haha, see that's the spirit anthony's mommy and chiuhaha girl!

Oh, and neither characters were real.. just made up! (=
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 07:19 AM   #15
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i got to thinking as i read through this thread... and now my question and/or point is...

i don't make my own avatars and i hunt a lot on iconator and other sites for avatars that i like.
if i use one of them and someone else chooses to use it here, too... to me, that is NOT copying.
to me copying is when you use an avatar or siggie that someone else made for themselves or had someone make for them....

i know that there are millions of free avatars on the internet, and supposing a new member comes in and picks an avatar NEVER having seen the one i am using.... i am not upset because i know where i got mine and i don't consider it copying i consider it great taste!!!!!!!
miss spots is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 07:32 AM   #16
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

I've seen a person who took my avatar that I made..and I don't think that was right. she still hasn't changed it.
But great thread, ouscream is right, it makes you think.
Old 11-02-2008, 08:06 AM   #17
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

I don't mind when people have the same avatars as me! Normally I just make mine on Glitterfly, under Flipbook and that takes like 3 minutes so... and sometimes people just like the things you have and just forget to give credit. I mean maybe they just get so excited it slips their mind. I think we all needed this little reminder, so thanks! REP for you!
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 08:09 AM   #18
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

thank for the reminder! ive been seeing the avvie thing alot because of twilight! many people have twilight avvies and siggys! people think they are copying, but their not, also if the person really likes it, theres no rule saying they cant use it!!
brownpig is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 08:14 AM   #19
jenna522
Webkinz :)

mxmom8887 is on a distinguished road

I think everyone should have this attitude. I agree that if they copied it, they really liked it and you should feel honored that you thought of it first.
mxmom8887 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2008, 08:34 AM   #20
Webkinz :)

brightfarie will become famous soon enough

hey thx but what if I wanted to help someone and they copied my help WORD TO WORD, without giving credit or asking permission. Aubviously, your help is your help, there is no copying.
brightfarie is offline Female
Closed