Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 08:45 AM   #31
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: Reminder Threads....ANN0YING!!! To me, its BEGGING for rep.

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurl♥
Alrighty. So, lately around this section of the fourm, everyone keeps posting reminder threads! Like, "Dont be mean" or "Post in proper english" or things like that. Or "dont give random rep". And on those threads, they say "no rep needed. " WHAT?! Its like, we know u want rep! Dont you think we know those rules already?! I mean, we're supposed to. This part of the thread is for the rules (that D0NT need to be reminded 0VER AND 0VER again) and suggestions. feels like the "reminder rule" section.

Hey, i came up with an idea for a new thread section!

xD

Now if you think that this thread is offensive. Please post that dude in your post and also say your reason. =-)
I agree! I mean, the title is WI Rules & Suggestions ..... not WI Reminders .........
Well, I think you're overreacting just a tiny bit too. There was a time where those "don't post in red or blue ink!" and other everyday reminder threads dominated this section, but now its mostly just suggestions.
But there are still a few stray reminder threads ..... maybe this thread will help them go away.

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
i feel like this is a reminder thread... i hate to see any thread on the topic of rep and unless you say something like "Rep is appreciated" i don't think reminder threads have anything to do with rep at all.
View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
First of all only 1 or 2 of these people a fishing for rep. Second of all isint this a reminder thread?
Not necessarily. Reminder threads are merely reinforcing the rules. This thread ........ more of an opinion thread actually.

Exactly my point! Thats my 5th person who agrees with me. =-)
Not me and 5 other people! Lol. Thanks for the input!
Well, reminder threads are for rules and stuff. And this isnt a thread saying,

"Please be nice!" or "Dont start fights!" Those are annoying to ALWAYS see! Now the creative ones like DogLuver, is ok.
Oh, trust me. A lot more people will agree with you.
Dogluver's thread about proper english was not what I would consider a reminder thread, at all.
Most of the reminder threads I see now, are usually only one or two sentences, just saying the rules that we all should know by now.
Threads like dogluver's took time and effort. He made examples, edited a few times, threads like that could actually need. We don't need two dozen threads about being nice.
Threads like that deserve rep. Not those 2 sentence reminder threads.
Sorry if I offended anyone at all, this is just my opinion. Some of you may disagree, but that's ok. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion . . . . as long as we're polite, and we get along.
~ Webkinzluver321
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #32
Luv u always
Gift Trainee

smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!smskkc is the cats pajamas!

Good Thread : )
smskkc is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks! Especially thanks to Webkinzluver!
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #34
i:LOVE:BiLLiE

foolzgirl is on a distinguished road

I agree with you 100% its like I only hve 2 rep. and I don't care XD
foolzgirl is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 05:53 PM   #35
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Alrighty. So, lately around this section of the fourm, everyone keeps posting reminder threads! Like, "Dont be mean" or "Post in proper english" or things like that. Or "dont give random rep". And on those threads, they say "no rep needed. " WHAT?! Its like, we know u want rep! Dont you think we know those rules already?! I mean, we're supposed to. This part of the thread is for the rules (that D0NT need to be reminded 0VER AND 0VER again) and suggestions. feels like the "reminder rule" section.

Hey, i came up with an idea for a new thread section!

xD

Now if you think that this thread is offensive. Please post that dude in your post and also say your reason. =-)
not all reminder threads are bad. most of them aren't! if you are against reminder threads, then why did you post this thread? please don't take this the wrong way, not trying to be hurtful or anything, just like, ya know...

---------- pup5115 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

but i agree too about the rep thing, but all reminder threads aren't always begging for rep.

Last edited by pup5115; 02-19-2009 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #36
I love Jensen Ackles

BU10CZ is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you! It's so anoyying!And to me it's just spam!
Old 02-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #37
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by lizzyxwebkinz
First of all only 1 or 2 of these people a fishing for rep. Second of all isint this a reminder thread?
yes this is a reminder thread, i agree with you lizzyxwebkinz
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #38
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by pup5115
yes this is a reminder thread, i agree with you
I just have one question. How is this a reminder thread? Reminder threads merely reinstate the rules. This is just an opinion/suggestion thread, technically, there isn't a rule saying that you can't have duplicate reminder threads.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #39
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

well, how is see this thread is a reminder to not post reminder threads, but i do agree that most reminder threads include rules, but some of them don't, so that's why this is a reminder thread to me.
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 02-19-2009, 06:11 PM   #40
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

I dont like them either. When a person and i were showing our point of views(calmly and kindly), saying no offense and its fine and thats your opinion and stuff like that, a random person posts this: Please dont start a fight with a quote from me saying "Oh ok. Well i still like twilight more than harry potter. G2G, dinner. Bye!" I got annoyed bcuz she was being a little bit nosy, dont u think? And i was being very nice to the other person! Oh well.
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Closed