Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #11
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Reminder Threads....ANN0YING!!! To me, its BEGGING for rep.

View Post Originally Posted by turtlegurl♥
Exactly my point. Those ones are the only ones I have exceptions for. Lol.
Same here with the Feeback/rep thing. =-)

0H! That was your thread?! well, i S0 didnt mean it in a bad way! It was just an example...that didnt come out right either...but that was never meant tobe offensive!!! Sorry if it was!
That's okay! I did notice that a couple threads went up around WI regarding the information too after a lot of people posted... not that I was mad, I was just disappointed some people would just take an idea someone came up with (I hope I was one of the first and another thread hadn't been created too recently before me) and try to turn it into their own.

---------- Dogluver620 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Wow, it sounds like I'm pouting I don't mean to sound like that, please excuse me if I'm offending you!

Last edited by Dogluver620; 02-18-2009 at 07:11 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2009, 07:20 PM   #12
WhiteTerrierFan

I agree, sometimes people's intention of posting those threads might be because they just want rep, but other times there is a real need for these threads. Some of them spur a conversation that is definitely needed in order for people to learn to follow these rules and here incite from other users. Before posting one these, the least someone can do is check the most recent pages and just make sure that they aren't posting the exact same thread again. That just gets annoying. But please remember, we don't want to judge everyone on the acts of a few. Some people just want to solve the problem and be helpful.
If someone directly asks for a rep, just report it and don't give any. Very simple! [rep to you]
Old 02-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Dogluver620
That's okay! I did notice that a couple threads went up around WI regarding the information too after a lot of people posted... not that I was mad, I was just disappointed some people would just take an idea someone came up with (I hope I was one of the first and another thread hadn't been created too recently before me) and try to turn it into their own.

---------- Dogluver620 added 1 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Wow, it sounds like I'm pouting I don't mean to sound like that, please excuse me if I'm offending you!
Its ok. You're not. =-)
View Post Originally Posted by WhiteTerrierFan
I agree, sometimes people's intention of posting those threads might be because they just want rep, but other times there is a real need for these threads. Some of them spur a conversation that is definitely needed in order for people to learn to follow these rules and here incite from other users. Before posting one these, the least someone can do is check the most recent pages and just make sure that they aren't posting the exact same thread again. That just gets annoying. But please remember, we don't want to judge everyone on the acts of a few. Some people just want to solve the problem and be helpful.
If someone directly asks for a rep, just report it and don't give any. Very simple! [rep to you]
Exaca-tac-aly my point! And thanks! You rock!
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 07:24 PM   #14
Oh ya Edward says I'
Gifted

dark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of lightdark_heart is a glorious beacon of light

I agree i once saw some one say If you give me rep I will give rep to you that is very very bad
Old 02-18-2009, 07:26 PM   #15

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah. Very!

Thanks so much for the feedback guys!
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:07 PM   #16
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

I DO agree, but only at times when people state obvious rules Fpr example, if someone posted soething like "Remember no quiz your friends' polls allowed!" that would be pointless becuase everyone knows that! but if someone feels the need to say something that they have been finding all over WI [eg. bad behaviour, etc.] i can understand... I mean, Everyone had opinions, you're just stating yours
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:12 PM   #17
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Thumbs down Re: Reminder Threads....ANN0YING!!! To me, its BEGGING for rep.

Alrighty. So, lately around this section of the fourm, everyone keeps posting reminder threads! Like, "Dont be mean" or "Post in proper english" or things like that. Or "dont give random rep". And on those threads, they say "no rep needed. " WHAT?! Its like, we know u want rep! Dont you think we know those rules already?! I mean, we're supposed to. This part of the thread is for the rules (that D0NT need to be reminded 0VER AND 0VER again) and suggestions. feels like the "reminder rule" section.

Hey, i came up with an idea for a new thread section!

xD

Now if you think that this thread is offensive. Please post that dude in your post and also say your reason. =-)
Sorry, but DogLover did make a thread like that. =/ I can see why that would be offensive. ALSO-You never know if they are asking for reps, they could be doing it for a reminder because somebody said offensive to them. We need to see your reasons too please =) Thanks!

badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #18
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

No problem. Just had to get it off my chest.

=-)
Okay, thanks for understanding.

Last edited by -Lilypad; 02-18-2009 at 08:47 PM.. Reason: typo
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:48 PM   #19
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
Sometimes "reminder" threads are needed- Members may forget the little things in the Rules that could play a big part while on WI. I think these are a good idea, as long as they stay on different topics, and don't get out of hand such as bringing up the littlest things such as Rep. Now, rep is becoming more and more popular for suggestion and problems, but that still gives no reason for constant threads about it. If Justin didn't think it was a good idea, then I believe he wouldn't have put it back on WI, and thats what I believe in my mind.

You were pretty keen on the "begging for rep" idea. I think very few members would do it for that purpose, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen. Most of the time they are simply looking to vent their annoyments on the forums- not for rep.
I agree, sometimes a reminder is needed, but only if there is not already a thread on it at that time. But I always think threads with new ideas are the best!
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 02-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #20
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree 100%. Which is why I never post on those threads.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Closed