Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 04:04 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Scenealicious is cool as a bunny clownScenealicious is cool as a bunny clownScenealicious is cool as a bunny clownScenealicious is cool as a bunny clownScenealicious is cool as a bunny clownScenealicious is cool as a bunny clownScenealicious is cool as a bunny clownScenealicious is cool as a bunny clown

Default Reminder: Small sizes in fonts.

I notice a lot of people with really tiny fonts. Like this. I find it really hard to read with my bad eye sight. Pretty sure a lot of others do too. And theres others on here like parents that may have bad eyesight same too. Grandparents and half blind children because I know their on here. I have a really hard time reading these fonts anyways. So please for the sake of us bad eyesighted please kinda stay away from the small fonts.

Thankss.
Scenealicious is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2009, 05:06 AM   #2
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 
Default Re: Reminder: Small sizes in fonts.

Yes, tiny fonts can be hard to read, and I agree, people should stay away from those. No one should have a hard time reading posts! So, please post in a easy font to read. Good reminder.

~smvmonkey~
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 05:57 AM   #3

webkinzwonder12 is just really nicewebkinzwonder12 is just really nice

small ones are kinda hard to read. i have to get a little closer to the screen, good thread!my size was kinda big though,

Last edited by webkinzwonder12; 08-03-2009 at 06:00 AM..
Old 08-03-2009, 06:02 AM   #4

ladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud ofladywhitehorse has much to be proud of

Thanks for bringing this up. I have a hard time reading the small print & the yellow ink.
ladywhitehorse is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 06:06 AM   #5

webkinzwonder12 is just really nicewebkinzwonder12 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ladywhitehorse
Thanks for bringing this up. I have a hard time reading the small print & the yellow ink.
white is hard to read to.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:49 AM   #6
Emperors Mum

purpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond repute

I agree small fonts and some colours make it hard to read posts, if the font is to fine or the colour is hard to read I don't read the post.

Yellow is the worst
purpleteddy is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 06:56 AM   #7
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Well, in signatures, people have to do this for some reason so that's your answer. I'm sorry that you can't read it. Also if someone types in yellow, the best thing to do is highlight it.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 07:36 AM   #8
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Great thread! I have pretty good eyesight,but for some reason this still bugs me. Because if you use a certain font size,with a certain font,sometimes the letters look squished and you can't really read it. Rep if I can give you any!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 07:40 AM   #9
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I totally agree, I have glasses and even the font and size can make it squished up!
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 07:41 AM   #10
Andykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clownAndykinz is cool as a bunny clown

too much eystrain..
Andykinz is offline Male
Closed

Tags
cheese!