Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Reminder: Be Respectful!

First of all, I apologize if there is already a thread like this!

Okay. I have seen some members on WI being a bit disrespectful lately. I just wanted to remind you guys to BE RESPECTFUL! =]
I have mostly seen disrespectfulness(er, is that a word? xD) in the Pollz area. For example, I have seen someone respond to a clothing poll saying something like "Eww!! Is that shirt from a dollar store?" (it wasn't exactly that, but something like it.) Luckily, someone reported them and the post got deleted. So, if you DO see someone being disrespectful and rude, just report it! Don't start an argument. Be polite!

Also, I didn't make this poll to ge rep! I just wanted to remind everyone, because I get annoyed with people who are disrespectful.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Reminder: Be Respectful!

This is a big issue in the polls, I'm glad you brought this up.

The most disrespectful board on here out of them all, has got to be the polls. Some people say it's because you are asked your opinions, and I agree with them. It is also partially the poll makes fault if he/she does not remind people of the rules and provide mild options. [Example: Mild: Yes, it's pretty. Not really, too many patterns. Extreme: WOA YOU THINK THAT IS PRETTY? I LIKE THAT SOOOO MUCH! ]

Buut, it is mostly all the post makers fault. They are the ones blowing off the rules and being rude, and they are the ones that don't have very good manners. We all need to remember the golden rules [treat others as you should be treated] and always remember the other person on the other side of that post. To make sure you don't accidentally hurt someone's feelings, read the post a few times aloud, and make sure you are too opinionated.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:10 PM   #3
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks Foreign! Yes, it can be the pollmakers fault too sometimes. Let's say someone makes a poll about, umm lets say Twilight. And this is how their post is:
"Do you like Twilight? I don't, I HATE IT! Its so pointless and dumb! Anyone who likes it is wierd!" This will offend other people most likely. Especially those who DO like Twilight. If you see something like that, don't respond to the rudeness, just report it! =]
Old 02-06-2009, 09:18 PM   #4
Gifted

FOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledgeFOREIGN flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by lucky4me243
Thanks Foreign! Yes, it can be the pollmakers fault too sometimes. Let's say someone makes a poll about, umm lets say Twilight. And this is how their post is:
"Do you like Twilight? I don't, I HATE IT! Its so pointless and dumb! Anyone who likes it is wierd!" This will offend other people most likely. Especially those who DO like Twilight. If you see something like that, don't respond to the rudeness, just report it! =]
Yeah, that's exactly what I was trying to point out. I've met a lot of great people in my life, and they are awesome people, but they are so opinionated that it is easy for them to start a fight. It's like polls are matches, and the people are the dynamite. Sometimes they just shouldn't mix.
Ah, I'm terrible at analogies. YOu know what I mean, be nice people.. stay in school kids.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:23 PM   #5
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Arrow Re: Reminder: Be Respectful!

View Post Originally Posted by |>Foreign<|
This is a big issue in the polls, I'm glad you brought this up.

The most disrespectful board on here out of them all, has got to be the polls. Some people say it's because you are asked your opinions, and I agree with them. It is also partially the poll makes fault if he/she does not remind people of the rules and provide mild options. [Example: Mild: Yes, it's pretty. Not really, too many patterns. Extreme: WOA YOU THINK THAT IS PRETTY? I LIKE THAT SOOOO MUCH! ]

Buut, it is mostly all the post makers fault. They are the ones blowing off the rules and being rude, and they are the ones that don't have very good manners. We all need to remember the golden rules [treat others as you should be treated] and always remember the other person on the other side of that post. To make sure you don't accidentally hurt someone's feelings, read the post a few times aloud, and make sure you are too opinionated.
The polls section is a biggie! But avatar shops also get discriminated a lot. My shop-a pet shop- was left with a rude comment. They said no offense, but it still hurt my feelings. I had the post reported and deleted. I didn't want to be mean, I just want didn't want that on my shop for others to see.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 10:34 PM   #6
Adventure Time!(:

PrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to beholdPrincessToeshoe is a splendid one to behold

I agree with you
whole-heartedly!

I'm sick of people
disrespecting others
with rude posts &
responses.

Thanks for making this thread!

XOXO,
~PrincessT.~
PrincessToeshoe is offline Female
Old 02-06-2009, 11:16 PM   #7
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

thanks for bringing this up....and i agree, the polls are a problem sometimes. if someone votes differently from you, respect their answer. it will do no good to fight, just because someone eles somewhere in the world has a different opinion one what the best webkinz is or something
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 02-07-2009, 01:06 AM   #8
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

Thanks for the reminder!
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 12:12 PM   #9
e all love our

fluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant futurefluffypup has a brilliant future

Thanks for the reminder, you should be nice at the poll areas(or just anywhere) and if you happen to see a rude post, report it.
♥peep♥
fluffypup is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 12:54 PM   #10
I stole your

Your welcome and thanks everyone, for seeing that being respectful is a big thing. =]
Closed