Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 02:57 PM   #11
jasmyn112952
Gift Guru

Jasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Default Re: Reminder... Please respect the choices people make with their personal money

This was very well stated, crazysince95. Whatever people choose to do with their money is their business. I too, don't have lots of Webkinz. I have lots of bills to pay and 2 kids to think about. I only buy them when I have a few extra bucks to burn, which is a rarity for us. I am happy with what I have though. Thanks for this thread. Have a great day!
Jasmyn1129 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #12
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Reminder... Please respect the choices people make with their personal money

Crazysince95, you make an excellent point. What people do with their own money is a private decision, and is not open to discussion or criticism. Please flag such posts for staff to deal with.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-02-2009, 02:26 PM   #13
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Good thread! I completely agree! Webkinz can also make people happy, so the more, the merrier! It shouldn't be other people's business on what people do with their money. It's their money, not anyone else's. Rep points!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 07:30 AM   #14
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I agree,and rep if I can give you any!

Its not like their your mom,you'll probably never even meet them in real life,so I see no point in why people should care what others are doing with their money,especially if they don't know them.

Great thread!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 10-03-2009, 07:43 AM   #15
IM A WHONKIN
Gift Guru

zebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud ofzebra123456 has much to be proud of

Great thread Nick, what an excellent reminder!
zebra123456 is offline Male
Old 10-05-2009, 12:50 AM   #16
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

I have seen that thread, and I think I even posted there before. I agree, it is our own business what we choose to spend our money on. I don't go to the department stores and drop $300 on a blouse, nor do I buy the name brand food products when I go to the grocery store. But I DO choose to spend my money on Webkinz items. My point: we all spend our money on different things, and chances are that if we are spending money on Webkinz, then we are not spending it on something else.

This is, by the way, a website for Webkinz FANATICS, and I don't want to hear someone judging how I spend my time or money. They don't know why Webkinz is theurapudic (sp!?) for me, and I don't care to explain it to them. So I just enjoy the company of my fellow Webkinz-krazed folks, and pay the others no mind....

Thanks for posting this!

-Bindidog
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 02:18 AM   #17
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

I personally shall NEVER openly admit how much REAL MONEY that I have spent on this goofy WW "obsession".....yet; at the same time - "WERE" I to put a monitary amount for all to read, I would NOT be happy with someone critisizing my deciscions to spend MY money that I consider WELL spent on MY "hobby"......it's MY money, &..I have NEVER asked for anyone else to fund my hobby, so...-LEAVE IT GO!!! Some people can only afford the bare minimum..whilst others can get everything..here in WI, I like to think that regaurdless the frequency of adoptions, we can at least all share in EVERYONES happiness at collecting a new Webkinz - wether it be a new release, or an older pet!! Rejoice either way!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 06:55 AM   #18
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

well said pfegans01. I do not care who spends what. We are all webkinz family and we need to support each other. PERIOD!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 08:21 AM   #19
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Great thread , This is an excellent point , I have seen threads about how many Webkinz you have & People saying some of those things you mentioned , Thanks so much for the great reminder !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 10-05-2009, 08:47 AM   #20
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

*grabs you and shakes you* THANK YOU!! Very, very well said... I've seen this before (especially with people who buy from the eStore, too), and it drives me INSANE. I mean, it's not YOUR money, person-who's-putting-down-another-person-with-a-lot-of-Webkinz!! It's THEIR money, and it's THEIR choice to buy/get Webkinz...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed