Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Reminder: Please Read (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/reminder-please-read-72913/)

smothie09-14-2007 04:25 PM

Reminder: Please Read

Just wanted to give everyone a friendly reminder that rudness is not tollerated, due to the high number of people that have been joining WI, i have had to report people left and right. If you dissagree with someone, please say it in a respectful way:
Respectful: I do not believe that is true, i believe that....
Unrespectful: THAT IS SOOOOOOO WRONG, YOU MUST BE CRAZY!
Remember that using caps lock when you a disagreeing with someone is wrong, and that it will probibly hurt that person's feelings.
Some important Reminders:
-No caps lock when dissagreeing
-Please only use constructive cricizum when asked
-If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.
-Every word you say counts, and even though you might not think much of it, look at it in the other person's point of veiw.
-If you see anything rude, notify the moderators.
-never, ever say you *hate* someone/something/someidea, that is completly rude, you never acctually hate something, you just dislike it.
-Don't forget trades in the GE

thanks

smothie:smitten:

born_2_shop09-14-2007 04:26 PM

Re: Reminder: Please Read

You make a great point :) EVERYTHING is better when we are getting along :D

Distractseasily09-14-2007 04:28 PM

I think this is a super reminder. Especially since there is such a wide age range too. Some of the younger members take things more personally and even grown ups can have their feelings hurt.
:)

smothie09-14-2007 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by born_2_shop (Post 1549335)
You make a great point :) EVERYTHING is better when we are getting along :D

thanks! i agree, when we get along, everything is better!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Distractseasily (Post 1549370)
I think this is a super reminder. Especially since there is such a wide age range too. Some of the younger members take things more personally and even grown ups can have their feelings hurt.
:)

I know, younger people deffinatly take more affence to things, when older people can just shrug it off.

saddleup6209-14-2007 04:31 PM

i agree with u. it makes me wonder why the mods havent made this thread earlier. its either they didnt think rudeness was a problem on this site (even though it is) or they havent had time 2.:)

09-14-2007 04:32 PM

Great reminder, we are becoming larger and larger and people NEED to be respectful of one another to have things work out! :)

smothie09-14-2007 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saddleup62 (Post 1549465)
i agree with u. it makes me wonder why the mods havent made this thread earlier. its either they didnt think rudeness was a problem on this site (even though it is) or they havent had time 2.:)

I think they haven't had time to, and thanks! i though i should just make this, and that way (hopefully) everyone will read it and get a better understanding of what rude really is

soccerplayer0009-14-2007 04:35 PM

Great Reminders, sometimes people just need a lil reminder, like yours! :)

kinzcash addict09-14-2007 04:37 PM

;)Good job ...rep for you.

smothie09-14-2007 04:38 PM

thanks everyone!