Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2008, 08:40 AM   #51
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Reminder for older members

View Post Originally Posted by twinmom1998
One of the problems is that when we used to create a new thread, the forums would be searched any any topic with a similar title would pop up so we could possibly find the answer to our questions before posting a new thread on the same subject. Unfortunately that feature has gone away... It would be nice if it came back, but until then, I agree, if it's something that's been posted before, so what. Just don't read the thread if that annoys you. Hopefully, if you are an older member and know the answer, you can jump in and help out the newbies
I also want to add that the caption about this feature still exists, but the actual feature does not. Some people might be mislead into thinking that since no threads came up with that, that they are in the ok to post their thread.

Maybe it would be nice to answer their question, and say

"If you still don't understand, try using the "search" feature at the top, or flipping through the last couple of pages of the "help" section. You will probably find other threads with answer there as well. "
-Lilypad is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2008, 08:41 AM   #52
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Yes, that might be it! I wish that feature was back. Same with mod actions. That was really useful to me.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 10-17-2008, 08:50 AM   #53
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

But that link is there..Look in the bar right beside 'My Posts' there is a 'Quick Links' there, press on that and select 'Edit Details' You will see

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

OOOPs, thought you were responding to my post...Sorry!
I know that search feature has been very difficult to navigate, lately. That is why I keep all of my GOOD guides in my Subscribed threads. That way I can refer to them any time

Last edited by Dixiecup; 10-17-2008 at 08:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Closed

Tags
lucky3900 was here, zebragirl's feet stink