Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 08:46 PM   #1
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default REMINDER: NO Bad Words! Even ones that get thru the system!

I have noticed that there are some words that some people consider bad that get thru the system without being misspelled or having spaces put between letters or any of that. I just want to let everyone know that even though the words get thru, you should just no use them. Even ones that are controversial (like some people say it's ok, some say it's bad). Don't even change the word by misspelling it or putting spaces between letters. Posts, even entire threads, get deleted, because of someone using an offensive word.
i love summer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2008, 08:48 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: REMINDER: NO Bad Words! Even ones that get thru the system!

Thank you for the reminder. I would also like to add that a bad word in a picture is not allowed either. I've seen a few pictures with bad words pop up on them in the past few days.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #3
Brecgirl
Webkinz :)

Brecgirl is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reminder! I've seen some bad words in pics too Lilypad. I hope the bad words stop.
Brecgirl is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 09:01 PM   #4
Call me Mo Mo!

sciencegirl87 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you for the reminder that we all need. =)
Yes, I've seen bad words too, and also don't use stars to cover up the words we know you're saying, like this: "so and so is ********". Even though people do not actually use the words, it is still extreamly rude, and wrong. Please stop doing this. I have recently and very persoanlly dealed with this situation with somebody who was new to WI, so I tried to let them know that this was wrong, but they completely ignored me. They were reported by many people including myself and was banned. Please do not do this, it is againts the rules, and you might be banned as well.
sciencegirl87 is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 10:17 PM   #5
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I go by the filters. If they say it can go though, I use it. It's the mods decsion, not mine and if they say it can go though, I have no problem. If they didn't like it, they would block it.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 10:25 PM   #6
Headstrong and
Gifted

sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!sweetnspicy is the cats pajamas!

I am with Ivie on this one,but thanks for reminding us!
sweetnspicy is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 11:12 PM   #7
You are
Gifted

Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!Catza is the cats pajamas!

Yeah, its not very nice when people try to get past the blocked words.
For example, if the word...Bubblegum was blocked, someone would add something in the middle to make it okay. I've seen some people do; B.ubblegum, or Buhblegumm. Everyone should just accept the words that are blocked, because it wouldn't be good for a younger member to see [Ex; Y.ay] swears on here.
Catza is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 11:16 PM   #8
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Im with ivie but this is a good reminder!
minimaid is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 11:28 PM   #9

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Great reminder.

Remember these things are filtered for a reason, same with websites.
Please respect the staff's wishes and do not by pass these filters.

Please remember to flag anything that is against the rules. If you think it is wrong, then flag it for a Mod to look at .
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 11-04-2008, 11:45 PM   #10
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

i know, and i agree...
people take advantage of the filter system...
except when on jon and kate threads, people call the s e xtuplets, which they are...
as well as the p u s s ycat dolls...
so that kind of stuff is understandable... but just dont go like th.is
thank you for the great reminder!
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Closed