Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #41
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default Re: REMINDER: Keep Thread Topics Appropriate!

View Post Originally Posted by minimaid
Thanks for the reminder!
you are so welcome minimaid!
i love summer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 08:55 PM   #42
hy thank you! I'm a
Gift Guru

Polarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledgePolarity flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree with you 100%! I will report anything I see that is not safe for the person posting (they post their age or grade, etc.) or anything that is inappropriate. When you have a site that is full of kids, you can't post anything you don't want them to read. Unfortunately, some people don't care about that. On the other hand, it's a good thing that we have good people on this site, like all the people who don't like that stuff and most importantly, the mods and admins who will work fast to delete stuff like that.
Polarity is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #43
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by obsessive
Yeah there are littler kids here. My teacher said that Webkinz is for second graders, which means this site has to be appropriate... for second graders and below.
I agree, a lot of younger children are on here... I wouldn't say second grade, because I doubt that parents would let their 7 year old child come on a big forum like this and talk.
Like every website, WI isn't 100% safe.. even for adults. Not every single person is going to come on here and follow the rules, even though we (users and mods) try to make it that way. Don't be afraid to report a post if you think/know that it is against the rules. It is better to report a post other than leave it out in the open for any little kid to read it.
But no matter what, everyone needs to remember that every word they type can be see by anyone on the internet.. from 6-90 year olds.... ( not really... I'm sure a 93 year old can use a computer ). All someone has to do is go to www.webkinzinsider.com/forum and look through someone's posts and pick and point out information that is given out everytime that user posts.

Okay okay... sorry for getting too detailed about safety. Definently report any posts that are innappropriate... even if it doesn't bother you, think.. is this appropriate for a 9 year old to read?

Great post. I'm glad I didn't see what you saw! I have seen some very innappropriate language in the comments section on the front page, however. Justin has already fixed that problem

Rep for you
Livi is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 06:53 PM   #44
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Livi
I agree, a lot of younger children are on here... I wouldn't say second grade, because I doubt that parents would let their 7 year old child come on a big forum like this and talk.
Like every website, WI isn't 100% safe.. even for adults. Not every single person is going to come on here and follow the rules, even though we (users and mods) try to make it that way. Don't be afraid to report a post if you think/know that it is against the rules. It is better to report a post other than leave it out in the open for any little kid to read it.
But no matter what, everyone needs to remember that every word they type can be see by anyone on the internet.. from 6-90 year olds.... ( not really... I'm sure a 93 year old can use a computer ). All someone has to do is go to www.webkinzinsider.com/forum and look through someone's posts and pick and point out information that is given out everytime that user posts.

Okay okay... sorry for getting too detailed about safety. Definently report any posts that are innappropriate... even if it doesn't bother you, think.. is this appropriate for a 9 year old to read?

Great post. I'm glad I didn't see what you saw! I have seen some very innappropriate language in the comments section on the front page, however. Justin has already fixed that problem

Rep for you
i agree. the only way the website could be 100% safe is if the mods made outrageous and unfair rules. and i bet 193 year old would love to be on webkinz and , as long as they knew how to use a computer. btw thanks for the rep!
Old 09-10-2008, 08:08 PM   #45
Gifted

please think twice before you post a topic!
thanks!
i love summer♥

---------- i love summer added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Livi

Rep for you
yes! i have quoted this message before, but i have found another point to make! most threads of a more inappropriate nature don't bother me since i am years out of elementary school, but i am more concerened about the youngsters.

Last edited by i love summer; 09-10-2008 at 08:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-10-2008, 08:12 PM   #46
Webkinz :)

beachrox will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much for clearing this up! I have seen, around WI Forums, threads/posts about dating, kissing, boyfriends and girlfriends, ect. We need to remember that there are little kids around WI, and we don't want their parents to disallow them to come back on WI.
beachrox is offline Female
Old 09-10-2008, 08:15 PM   #47
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by beachrox
Thank you so much for clearing this up! I have seen, around WI Forums, threads/posts about dating, kissing, boyfriends and girlfriends, ect. We need to remember that there are little kids around WI, and we don't want their parents to disallow them to come back on WI.
you are very welcome! oh, you just reminded me! threads about those kinds of relationships do get a little iffy, so don't be surprise if it gets deleted/closed!
Old 09-19-2008, 06:55 PM   #48
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz101
Yes I agree. Also no topics about if you are fat or not. Kids shouldn't be worrying if they are fat or not.
that is a cool avatar! i know, this is off topic!
Old 09-19-2008, 07:02 PM   #49
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

nice reminder but did you have to make a whole thread about threads?
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 09-19-2008, 07:08 PM   #50
Webkinz :)

sassybear is on a distinguished road

thank you for doing that
sassybear is offline Female
Closed