Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 06:46 PM   #11
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Default Re: REMINDER: Keep Thread Topics Appropriate!

You should PM the link to a mod, and they'll delete it.
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #12
Dude, where's my
Gift Guru

ksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledgeksoccer28 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree. That is appalling that people would do things like that.
ksoccer28 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 08:59 PM   #13
oah, I have over 110
Webkinz :)

bigsisx2 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the great post! It's people like you who help keep WI appropriate! Thanks again!
bigsisx2 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 10:15 PM   #14
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

i just don't understand why people even bring up those topics, because it is pretty obvious that they shouldn't talk about that on a kids site, but thank u for bringing this up :-)
Old 08-30-2008, 10:23 PM   #15
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, its a good thing you brought this up. I am the youngest person I know on the site, only because I dont ask ages and a lot of people seem to be adults. But, luckily for me, I have not come across anything inappropriate on this site, but I have come across mean posts
Old 08-30-2008, 10:28 PM   #16
lizzthefizz48
Gifted

webkinzluver48 is on a distinguished road

i wonder if someone would make an innapropriate, would they be banned, or just told not to talk about it again. hopefully they would learn from their mistake?
Old 08-30-2008, 10:55 PM   #17
disney717

yes i agree with bat lover this is a site for young kids- very nice adults!!! (thanks to our mods who are great!!!) tell the mod that thread so the can delete it imideitaly! and no bad words are excepted here on WI!
Old 08-30-2008, 10:58 PM   #18
Call me 39 xD
Gifted

398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all398256501 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by obsessive
Yeah there are littler kids here. My teacher said that Webkinz is for second graders, which means this site has to be appropriate... for second graders and below.
I agree there are young people on this website

P.S I am older than second grade and play Webkinz...
398256501 is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 11:17 PM   #19
luv14webkinz

VERY good point! and yes it is true that younger kids do go on there. they should get banned.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:49 AM   #20
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

I think I'm older than second grade! why would your teacher say that?
View Post Originally Posted by obsessive
Yeah there are littler kids here. My teacher said that Webkinz is for second graders, which means this site has to be appropriate... for second graders and below.
And I totally agree with this thread.
tacobell222 is offline Female
Closed