Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 08:08 PM   #1
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default Reminder: The General Discussion/Chat Part of the Forum!

Lately I've been seeing threads that should be in the 'Open Mike' Section, but they are posted in the 'General Discussion/Chat section.

Please note that when you are viewing the forum, under 'General Discussion/Chat it says "Feel free to talk about anything webkinz related!

Webkinz. Please remember that anything non-webkinz belongs in open Mic!

Or, if you want to be speciffic, post in the sections that branch off of, 'General Discussion/Chat'.

It helps a lot when you don't see "OMG I got an iPod" in the 'General Discussion/Chat' section!

Last edited by lucky3900; 12-21-2008 at 11:43 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lucky3900 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-19-2008, 09:08 PM   #2
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Reminder: The General Discussion/Chat Part of the Forum!

Ok no one will comment but that is A-OK!
Old 12-19-2008, 09:15 PM   #3
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

I will comment
I see what you mean, the captions for the 'Big' title forums such as 'Chat about anything Webkinz Related' are very helpful to me to decide where to post a thread.
Thank you for the reminder!
Old 12-20-2008, 08:23 PM   #4
lucky3900
Gifted

thanks so much wolf! You are very nice
Old 12-20-2008, 08:47 PM   #5
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Thank you for this reminder.

I have too seen these threads, and find them exceedingly obnoxious. I love that you took time out of your wonderful limited WI minutes, just to help out other WI members who do not know, or have forgotton.

Thank you,
Rep for you.
---hpharrypotterhp---
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 10:20 AM   #6
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

If it isn't webkinz related it should go to the open mike. It also will be easier on mods so they can just watch the threads instead of having to move them all the time. lolz.

Great reminder!!!!
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #7
lucky3900
Gifted

Thank you everyone for replying! OH and harrypotterhp I like your avvie
Closed